• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
Re: New Eeveelutions?

Steel and Ground. You can just make out the screw in the steel type.

The original was larger.

The one you thought was ground is actually rock. It has fossils on it.

The pink/gray one is obviously steel. The green/yellow one I'm guessing is Rock since it's the one missing.
I LOVE the Normal, Fighting, Ghost, Steel and Dragon renditions. I hope we get something like them.

EDIT: So the second-to-last is Ground? I figured it might be, but the Rock-type looked more Ground-ish to me.

I believe it is in the order: Normal, Poison, Rock, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, Bug, Steel, Ground, Dragon.

Steel, normal, and fighting are my favorite evos

Those evolutions fail. They look so bad in quality, and they almost of the same face. Very creative, though.

Normal is already the original.

^Ditto

At the moment, they all look very similar, all have the same face. Flying, Fighting, Rock and Dragon look the nest in my opinion.

I think it is because you guys don't have pixiv accounts.

I want to see a Dragon and/or a Flying type Eeveelution :D

Wow,lots of people want the Eevee line to carry on it would seem...
*Crosses fingers for pure flying type*

i have a feeling dragon would look like vaporeon a bit though but steel and rock would be cool

they already went to far with leafeon might as well stay the course

Maybe one more would be nice like dragon.
DRAGEON RAWR!

998296_1.jpg
aireon

mechevee, or mechvee

doesn't go with the "-eon" suffix for the evolutions, but its catchy, and a robotic/steel eevee sounds awesome

Notice how the eeveelutions' types are special based, and the last remaining special based type is dragon.
Notice how types are no longer designated as either special or physical? Or the fact that the Dragon type itself revolves around the physical typing, and that the most Dark moves have turned physical during the switch? If I recall correctly, the only special dark move is Dark Pulse, and that was introduced in the same generation as the physical/special split.

Notice how types are no longer designated as either special or physical? Or the fact that the Dragon type itself revolves around the physical typing, and that the most Dark moves have turned physical during the switch? If I recall correctly, the only special dark move is Dark Pulse, and that was introduced in the same generation as the physical/special split.

notice how Leafeon and Glaceon were introduced in the generation that introduced that split, continuing to confirm the theory the eeveelutions are all special based?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom