• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
Re: New Eeveelutions?

998296_1.jpg
aireon

Avieon, like in aviation, would be a much better name.

Anyways, I voted for all of them except normal and "no more". I'd like to see an Eevee of every type.

Indeed, an Eeveelution of every type would be most enjoyable.

I'd pretty much like to see an evolution of Eevee for every type. Especially Dragon and Normal. I mean, I know Eevee has an "unstable genetic make-up" cuasing it to react to alot of materials, but that doesn't mean that it can't evolve on its own. It should have one natural evolution of its own.

I don't think an Eeveelution for every type will be possible in the near future, but Dragon, Poison, Steel and Rock would be great.

NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERES ENOUGH OF THOSE WASTE ALREADY!!!! THERE'S NO NEED FOR MORE!!1!!!!

NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERES ENOUGH OF THOSE WASTE ALREADY!!!! THERE'S NO NEED FOR MORE!!1!!!!

You sicken me. Chloe, crush her mind.

There is no reason for there not to be more evolutions of an incredibly popular pokemon.

I'd like to see some kind of stitch-work, Jack Skellington kind of Ghost-type Eevee; Geisteon or something =DD

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Incorporeon? It was exposed to antimatter, and thus became a non-corporeal being.

I agree that there should be an generic evolution for eevee, just to make it more realistic. I mean, that every other eeveelution is a mutation, and that it originally had a natural evolution. also, if a normal eeveelution were introduced this gen, that would be it, because it would evolve only from no outside stimuli. Maybe eevee could become the next bidoof/rattata/sentret/zigzagoon for this new region, and require a special place for it to evolve into the non-normal eeveelutions. This would therefore be eevee's home region.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. Don't Kill Me.

Last edited:

Dragon's all we need. I designed a dragon eeveelution once. It was called Dunjeon.

There should also be some kind of new Pokemon for physical types.

Having a Dragon type Eevee would be pretty awesome. I can imagine one in my head, SOOOO awesome :)

Ghost, Flying and Steel would be pretty cool as well.

If there really must be more, then at least one that uses the Moon Stone. I'd also rather a commoner type turn up rather than the now hackneyed Dragon or Steel type.

Tullio

But that ruins the continuity GF has kept with eevee. In Gen II they could have made Umbreon and Espeon evolve from the moon and sun stones, but since Eevee couldn't evolve in gen 1 from the moon stone, they had to use a different method.

Well, that's only a problem if you consider continuity to be of particular importance. Generation II introduced pre-evolutions without bothering to come up with reasons why they weren't so much as seen wild in Generation I, and I had no problem with that. If you see that as a problem, then ok.

Tullio

go on sheezyart.com and look up Saturngrl. she made eeveelutions

shes a serebii.net user tho

I think they could go either way with eeve.They could make a dragon-type evolution and stop or they could continue for all the types.
If they stop with the dragon-type then i hope they will introduce another pokemon with evolutions for all the physical types.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom