• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
Re: New Eeveelutions?

You could always have a normal Eeveelution by leveling up when it knows a certain move-- you know, like Piloswine, Tangela, etc did.

I don't know, as much as I think we have enough already, Eevee is a really cool Pokemon and you can never have to many!

I would at least like to see a Ghost type or a Dragon/Flying.

I say give us a Dragon evolution to finish up the special stats, and then make a completely different Pokemon have a bunch of physical evolutions.

Ghost never really made sense to me as a Physical move anyway. I even forgot Shadow Ball was physical when I taught it to my Mewtwo in FireRed. However, I think Dragon is most likely, and I would be glad if a Ghost-type Eeveelution existed too.

EDIT: Clarifying something.

Last edited:

I hope Eevee goes dragon. I can see some sort of draco-eon - Draceon? I dunno.

But it would be epically kick-ass.

Ghost and Dragon. I can easily see how both a Ghost and Dragon Eeveelution would look like.

I'd definitely say Dragon. All of the Eeveelutions so far have been of the "special" types: Fire (Flareon), Water (Vaporeon), Grass (Leafeon), Electric (Jolteon), Ice (Glaceon), Psychic (Espeon), and Dark (Umbreon). What's the Special type that has not been "Eeveelutionized"? Dragon.

And regarding this Dragon-type Eeveelution, thinking of most Dragon-types, as well as the trends in the Eeveelutions' stats, I'd predict it to have base 130 Attack.

I wouldn't mind some new Eeveelutions, although I must admit it's not on top of the list of things I want the most. Considering that I didn't think Leafeon and Glaceon was all that bad, things could end up pretty decent.

As for type, just to go against all that says Dragon, I must say I can't imagine a Dragon-type Eeveelution, special-type or not. I'd like a Steel-type actually.

Well, Eeveelutions are okay, but I don't like to see more of them anytime soon, a little break would be nice (like in Gen III). I also can't really imagine anymore suitable types for them, dragon-eon sounds... not Eeveelution for me.

Umm, if there's going to be a new Eeveelution, I hope it's a ghost-eon. It could be nice addition :3.

They will atleast make 2 new eeveelutions in the 5th generation.

And you know this, how?

Amyway, as much as I'd love a Ghost and a Flying type Eveelution, I don't really think they'll make more.

If they do (and that's a big "if") then Dragon would be the only type I see them doing due to the "special types" pattern they've been doing (even in Gen IV. Both Leafeon's and Glaceon's types used to be Special). Although they could have made a Dragon type in Gen IV to make a trio like in Gen IV and yet they didn't. Perhaps we'll never see a Dragon Eveelution. Which probably means we won't see any more, period.

Maybe a Normal type level up evolution to pair up with the Dragon one, but even that is very unlikely.

In short, I'm not really holding my breath.

I have signed up to join this forum and am using my first post here to say a few things regarding my thoughts on Eeveelutions.

1)Leafeon? That's the best name they could come up with for a Grass-type? Arboreon or Gaiaeon didn't make the cut? Seriously, Leafeon?

2) Dragon-type, absolutely. Wyveon (pronounced Why-vee-on).

3) To those who state that enough is enough on the Eeveelutions, I present this interesting thought for your consideration. Which generation had no new Eeveelutions, and which generation do people generally like the least? The answer, for me at least, is the same for both questions: Generation III. I also do not consider this a coincidence.

4) Finally, there are so many items from previous generations that aren't used very much for evolutions. Since you won't be able to trade any Gen V Pokémon back to any of the previous generations anyway, least of all Gens I, II, and even III (with the GBA slot disappearing on the DSi), why not find new uses for the old items? And why not use that to facilitate an Flying or Steel Eeveelution?

I would not be surprised at a Dragon Eevee, nor would I be surprised if there are no more eeveelutions in Gen V. I would be shocked if they made normal type eeveeloutions though!

Flying and Ghost would be ballin'... After that, perhaps Steel. :3

i would like to see a ghost type eeveelution. (obliveon would be good)

but i would just like to see a standard evolution. nothing fancy just a standard evolution. Eeveon would be great

I'm sort of sick of Eeveelutions. But if they do make new ones, they should make two for two types that parallel each other (like Psychic/Dark, Grass/Ice).

I'd be inclined towards Flying and Ground when it comes to two types paralleling each other.

Heh, I'll wait till we see all the types of Eeveelutions (no kidding). So on typing? Steel and Dragon sound cool.

You know what I never see suggested? A third stage. No one seems to realize that every Eevee line so far has room for one more evolution. While I doubt Game Freak would do it, they certainly could if they wanted to, and most of the element-based Eevee evolutions certainly have room for "improvement".

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom