• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
They should make a normal type one that evolves from Eevee by level up.

I think it's a little too late for an Eevee which evolves by normal level up, but level up by hold item might be reasonable.

A dragon Eeveelution which levels up by either location or stone would make the most sense to me. An evolutionary stone would bring the whole Eevee thing back to the beginning, and could bring closure, not that it really needs closure but whatever...

Re: New Eeveelutions?

I would not mind seeing a dragon Eevee evolution. But overall I do feel overwhelm by it now.

I thikn they'll leave all previous gens now and just focus on evolutions for gen v, like one for Emolga, Druddigon and maybe a branched evo connecting Sawk and Throh ect.

Re: New Eeveelutions?

I picked Fighting, Poison, Ground, Ghost, and Steel. None of the others seem like a good idea to me.
Fighting could look like a stray dog, with bandages around its legs, bristling fur, a short tail, and powerful limbs to do some fighting attacks. Preferably brown and tan colored.
Poison could be a deep violet with two thin, venomous spikes on its shoulders. Its fur would look sleek and it could have another, flatter spike on its tail.
Ground would be dark brown and have short, more sideways limbs. Long claws, short hair, and so on.
Ghost could simply be that, and when it moves, it leaves wispy trails. It should be paler than Umbreon and have the ability to turn to shadow.
Steel could be just a mechanical dog-like thing. Some edgy geometric shapes around its shoulders and hips and a flexible tail would do it.

Last edited:
I'd like any new Eeveelution types. Dragon of course would be interesting, but I think Ghost, Fighting, or Flying would be really unique too.

I thikn they'll leave all previous gens now and just focus on evolutions for gen v, like one for Emolga, Druddigon and maybe a branched evo connecting Sawk and Throh ect.
I'd rather not see that, it made sense for the hitmons since breeding didn't exist in the first generation but for Sawk and Throh the only reason to add a similar evolution connect is because the designers are getting lazy. Honestly I'd rather not see any new evolutions from previous generations from here on(as this usually means new evolution items of which there are already too many and most are under used, or worse game area evolutions and move evolutions), instead the focus should be on all new pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom