• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rules New Forum Rules (updated May 19 2011)

Re: New Forum Rules (as of Feb 16, 2011)

Not so, do you see women running around with their breasts flopping all over and nothing but a piece of colored tape covering their nipples? Plus it still counts as indecent exposure to the police and other law enforcement even if "their nipples are not showing" That whole argument is just stupid and moot plus I am quite sure there are news stories floating around out there about women getting arrested.

I say you do.
Breasts are everywhere nowadays. Celebrities such as Lady Gaga go around showing everything but her most intimate parts by just a few strips of tape.
Again, I think what Ryuu mentioned about not showing nipples is correct.

Not so, do you see women running around with their breasts flopping all over and nothing but a piece of colored tape covering their nipples? Plus it still counts as indecent exposure to the police and other law enforcement even if "their nipples are not showing" That whole argument is just stupid and moot plus I am quite sure there are news stories floating around out there about women getting arrested.

Why are we even debating "indecent exposure"? Can the police arrest avatars now? And under whose laws are we defining indecent exposure anyway?

And as for covered breasts upsetting parents, I hear there are also parents who think that video games are the work of the devil. Suppose we'd better shut the site down, then...

Perhaps but just on shows for mature audiences, ANYONE can view this forum regardless of their age along with registering for this forum too. When I registered back in November of 2007 I did not have to give my birthdate in order for the process to begin. All I had to do was provide a nickname, password, and e-mail address plus I was able to view the forums as a guest.

So we are listening to the Moral Guardians now? A splendid idea, indeed.

How about we shut down the Internet now and save ourselves their... complaining?

Perhaps but just on shows for mature audiences, ANYONE can view this forum regardless of their age along with registering for this forum too. When I registered back in November of 2007 I did not have to give my birthdate in order for the process to begin. All I had to do was provide a nickname, password, and e-mail address plus I was able to view the forums as a guest.

I bet I could find you a bunch of other all-free forums allowing similar avatars in just ten minutes. There isn't any problem with the current policy.

If our avatars were, instead, bare male chests, would you still have a problem? I'm assuming not. That's what Boob Week is about; pointing out the ridiculous double standards regarding the human chest.

Not so, do you see women running around with their breasts flopping all over and nothing but a piece of colored tape covering their nipples?
Man, what boring-ass place do you live in?

Last edited:

This thread is about the rules posted in the first post as written, not a debate on breast avatars.

Thank you.

What are the rules on
(a)Bumping old threads
(b)Using a rom as a basis for a new game (advancemap etc.)

Bumping old threads is allowed depending on the circumstance. It's not blanket-banned, but use common sense. If it's a few months old and you have something important to contribute, that's generally okay. Bumping a four-year-old thread just to post "I agree!" is looked on less favourably.

ROMs by their nature involve piracy and thus copyright violation, so the answer there is no.

???

Women wear tank tops and bikini's all the time. You act like you've never stepped out of the house during summer time.

Nowadays you can't watch a single movie or TV show without a breast joke or some emphasis on a nude or suggestive scene.

Exactly how much boob can we show in our avatar? percentagewise. or whatever. Also, when is bulge week?

Is showing areola, but not nipple of a breast considered inappropriate?

Ryuu got told to take down his Hands-bra picture, so to be safe, just cleavage I think.

Exactly how much boob can we show in our avatar? percentagewise. or whatever. Also, when is bulge week?

Percentagewise? Use some common sense. And if you go to far...we'll let you know with a nice warning/infraction.

Seriously...if it seems like it's too much, assume it is.

As for bulge week...every week is bulge week.

Is showing areola, but not nipple of a breast considered inappropriate?

Yes.

What about nude breasts that don't have nipples or areolae thanks to photoshop or whatever?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom