• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

New Fossil Evolutions Revealed: Aurorus and Tyrantrum revealed by different websites

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Fossil Evolutions Revealed: Aurorus and Tyrantrum revealed by different websites

We are just over three weeks away from the global launch of Pokemon X and Y and despite us already receiving the last CoroCoro Magazine issue before release, news is still coming out.

Read more on Bulbanews

davi

Reaction score
Re: New Fossil Evolutions Revealed: Aurorus and Tyrantrum revealed by different websi

As expected, Aurorus is a awesome Loch Ness Monster. I can observe a pattern of choices from the cute/beauty to the fierce in these games, starting with Xerneas / Yveltal, passing through Mega Mewtwo Y / X and Aurorus / Tyrantrum.

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Re: New Fossil Evolutions Revealed: Aurorus and Tyrantrum revealed by different websi

An Ice-type move that super-effective against Water-types? Now that's pretty cool (eheheh, pun not intended). Maybe there's hope for the Ice-type yet (not getting my hopes up, but a guy can dream, right).

I think this is one of the few times both fossil Pokemon have an advantage against each other. The first time was with the Hoenn fossils (Bug beats Grass, Rock beats Bug). This time, it's Ice beats Dragon, Rock beats Ice. Interesting. Now we just need to know more about Orotto and that'll tell us all we know about all the revealed Pokemon so far.

Morgil

Reaction score

So, since it was revealed through a french site, does that mean Aurorus is its french name? Or is it actually the english name?

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score

So, since it was revealed through a french site, does that mean Aurorus is its french name? Or is it actually the english name?
The article calls it Dragmara, so I assume that's its French name, with Aurorus being its English name.

Codface

Reaction score

Tyrantrum I gotta get me one of those.

But seriously no more reveals I need some surprises

Swadloon

Reaction score

Lol, the new pokémon is Littlefoot.

JaBray

Reaction score

Dual-Type moves confirmed?
These have to be my favorite fossil pokemon yet.

ShadOBabe

Fire Fanatic
Reaction score

Oh... my... gosh...
I thought its previous form was adorable.
Aurorus is so going to mine... <3

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score

I was thinking of adding Amaura to my team, but now she's definitely coming with me! So pretty! <3

noworry

I like cake
Reaction score

I love both of them <3
But I think I'll choose Aurorus.. I just like Ice-types a bit more than Dragon xD
+That new move sounds really interesting