• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Glory Day ED: 1 or 3?

Zhen Lin

φιλομαθής
Reaction score
Although the cut of Glory Day used is the same as the 1st one, the visuals are completely new. (And for some reason, feature only Satoshi and Pikachu - as with some other past EDs.)

And... another interesting thing about the new visuals is that the clips used are not random, or specially created - they seem to be taken from the episode itself, in more-or-less sequential order. Though a sample size of 1 is a very bad thing to extrapolate from, it's probably correct for me to say that the clips will change with every episode.

So. The question is this: do we call this ED Glory Day 1, or 3?

I would say 3, due to the fact that there are new sequences...but I'll have to see that for myself to judge it. But yet again, if they will be randomly shuffling clips from every episode, the ending would have to use a different numbering for each version (possibly 10 different versions of GD?).

I personally love Glory Dayand its far superior to Pokemon Kazoeuta, which I thought was one of the worst Pokemon songs yet. I hope they do Glory Day till a new, better ending is created.

If they do continue with Glory Day, I wonder if they will put the screencaps in the box that reflects the episode in which it aired from. Would it then be considered yet another ending, hehe.

Glory Day Ending Version 3 AVI (Screenshot below - Link is only good till Nov 11 2005): http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ESWE1M7W41KU05M8FH2AG8POO

Last edited:
I'd say ED3, and keep as that unless the animation outside of the box changes.

What the fark are you talking about?

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom