• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New here, old to Pokémon

Kalleh2468

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hey everyone, new here. I'm bad with introductions, so... Here I am haha. I am infamous for lurking, leaving, and coming back and randomly posting, but I look forward to discussing when I have something to say :'D

I'm 27, but I've been playing Pokémon since the beginning. I'm currently playing through Pokémon Crystal again! My favorite mons are Slowpoke, Banette, and Glalie. My favorite types are ice and ghost, and my favorite games are DPP/BDSP and Legends Arceus. In addition to Pokémon, I also love Animal Crossing and have the Nintendo logo tattoo'd on me like a big ole nerd... Outside of gaming, I love driving and being amongst animals! :slowpoke:

Animal crossing fans unite!! Welcome to the forums! Who’s your favorite villager if you don’t mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom