• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

New here

Wrangler?
Reaction score
Hey guys! Name's Raven and I'm new to this site. I've been playing pokemon pretty religously for nearly 10 years, and LOVE the games to death. Due to a familial issue though I had to sell off my old games, so I'm in the process of building a new team. I'm a firm believer in the fact that even though its a game, you connect to each pokemon in a special way, after all, you raised them. Currently working on White, building my team, like I said. If you want to exchange FC tell me and I will. Curious in maybe starting a group in my home town of Trainers in the area. Well, thats about all I can sum up here, if you want more info just go read my dang profile.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Raven Williams! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! :)

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Raven Williams. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Raven! Have fun doing whatever you choose to do here.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! As ghost said, if you need any help feel free to contact any of the staff members, including myself. Hopefully you can find some local trainers if you want a group! Have fun on the forums!

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
Welcome to Bulbagarden Forums! I think you'll be able to find something for you. Try checking out the Bulbagarden Mentor Program if this is the first time you're in a forum (especially a vB4 forum), as I think that will help out a lot. Have fun around the forums, and I hope to see you again! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff member. (I'm not.) May I suggest @Ghost?

Disappointment
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Raven Williams, and Happy Holidays!