• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Idea

Kyuuketsuki

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse
Reaction score
Hello everybody.
I've just had a new idea for a fic, but I'm not sure if I it's a good one so I want your feedback.
It's a retelling of the Anime from an "evil" Ash's point of view. Meaning that he will basically be rude to everyone, not care about his Pokémon's feelings and just wants to win. For example, when Pikachu shocks him, he will punch it. When Misty complains about her bike, he will respond with an insult. When he releases Butterfree, he will do it because he doesn't like it.
What do you guys think?

If your fic idea isn't going to translate into a story soon enough, please use the Plot Bunny Zoo instead.

As of the current pace, this could be counted as spamming the Writer's Block, considering we already have a place to share our ideas at.

If your fic idea isn't going to translate into a story soon enough, please use the Plot Bunny Zoo instead.

As of the current pace, this could be counted as spamming the Writer's Block, considering we already have a place to share our ideas at.

Oh... I didn't know about that. Sorry... :(
Then feel free to close/delete this topic.

Oh... I didn't know about that. Sorry... :(
Then feel free to close/delete this topic.
There's no problem with this topic in particular, so it can stay. However, it was a warning for the future; just keep it in mind ;-)

Well, it sounds to me that just the anime with Ash being a jerk in it... well, it would be pretty boring. I mean, if all the same events happen to him and all you do is add Ash smack-talking people, then we might as well go and watch the show while adding in those comments ourselves. It's alright to rewrite the series with a jerkier main character, technically speaking, but it would be astronomically difficult to make it 'loyal' to the original (if this sort of thing can be called loyal) but also to add enough of a difference to make this almost guaranteed doorstopper worth reading.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom