• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to server

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to server

Yahoo!'s dedicated Pokémon subsite has uploaded a fair amount of new information to their servers, though did not post them. Artwork of the deer Pokémon and the swan Pokémon revealed in a recent trailer were uploaded, along with a new, unknown Pokémon (which have since been removed). Art of Aloe, Team Plasma, and the game parallel to Dento were also uploaded. More information on Victini, including types, were posted on the main page.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to se

Why are so many legendaries psychic type?:banghead:

Re: New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to se

Well the clear images shed light on Team Plasma's emblem. I find nothing offensive about it. Just looks like a P with spikes. Not a big deal. -_-'

Is every new legendary Poke gonna have either a unique Ability or Pressure?

But legendaries with normal abilities doesn't seem so legendary. I see nothing wrong with unique abilities either. D:

Why are so many legendaries psychic type?:banghead:
I'd rather have psychic over dragon tbh. But w/e, it's gamefreak deciding, not us.

Ot: I love the deer and the caterpillar thing! Especially the caterpillar.

I like all three of those new Pokemon. ^_^ The deer might be my favourite, but I really like the swan and caterpillar too!!

Gen 5 IS indeed shaping up to be my favourite.

Well,most legendaries with Pressure,and pokemon with the ability, are very intimidating. As if either they know they have to beat or weaken the other pokemon, or they could die. That or its the immense energy the put out or something. I know if I'd come across a moltres, irl, and i had to use real pokemon to fight, i'd be truly feeling the pressure .-.

I rather like the new Weedle / Burmy thing. Its very cute. The swan looks like its annoyed though.
Who are the two non-Plasma humans?

The simplistic design on the deer Pokemon and the swan seem very Gen 2-ish to me.... I don't know why, but they look very Gen 2-ish to me.

Did anyone else get that impression? Or get it now that it's mentioned?

Is it just me or does anybody else think the caterpillar s the new Caterpillar-Cocoon-Butterfly line? Because, if its on Isshu Pokemon pre-natdex...

Is it just me or does anybody else think the caterpillar s the new Caterpillar-Cocoon-Butterfly line? Because, if its on Isshu Pokemon pre-natdex...

Yeah, definately. The 'cocoon' stage will probably just be a shell of leaves, like Cherrim's overcast forme.

I'm in the same boat as GoldenMuk.

Who on earth is Aloe?
Have I missed something? :p

More than likely.

As for the swan... meh. It's likely a water/flying type and those two types will be tken by the first two members ofmy team. It would be nice to have all electric weaknesses on one Pokémon if you know what I mean. Oh well :/

O.M.G THESE POKEMON ARE FANTASTIC!!!! I LOVE THE DEER AND THE SWAN BUT MY FAVORITE IS THE CATERPILLAR. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE VICTINI PSYCHIC? WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE PSYCHIC TYPES! ESPECIALLY ANOTHER PSYCHIC LEGENDARY!

At least Vincinti is part fire, unlike all three pure psychic Lake Trio...

The simplistic design on the deer Pokemon and the swan seem very Gen 2-ish to me.... I don't know why, but they look very Gen 2-ish to me.

Did anyone else get that impression? Or get it now that it's mentioned?
I get you, especially the deer. Stantler pre-evo anyone?

...then everyone will want one. :lol: But the little guy is really cool, can't wait to see the evolution/s planned for it.

i'm still stuck on the bit where VICTini is the VICTory pokemon... i think it's a might kiddish, but whatever

i'm still stuck on the bit where VICTini is the VICTory pokemon... i think it's a might kiddish, but whatever

Yeah, who ever came up with a concept aimed at kids? I mean, who do they think Pokemons target audience is? Oh...wait...

Im a bit put out that they r following the same old formula as far as Pokemon go. We have a caterpillar, a rodent, a normal type bird, and a cutesy event legendary. I thought BW was gonna be like ur not even playing a pokemon game. Seems pretty same old, same old thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom