• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Kanto in Action Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The alarm clock went off, ringing all around the room. Elliot turned sideways and covered his ears with his pillow, today was the day he would start his journey,but he hated getting up erly, even if it ment getting all the Pokmon before everyone else. "Five more minutes." he whined as he threw the clock off.

"Now that's better," Elliot started snoring soundly.

"Infernape, jump over that Earthquake and use Close Combat!" Tucker shouted as his flaming fighter dodged the potent ground attack and charged the Lucario that was his opponent. Devastating kicks and punches flew back and forth from both Infernape and Lucario as they exchanged attacks like boxers in the ring. "Infernape, finish it with a Flare Blitz!" Tucker screamed and Infernape used a flaming tackle that knocked Lucario off it's feet. The part steel type tried to get up, but fell to the ground defeated. The crowd screamed as the match was over.

"YES!" Tucker shouted.

"AND THAT'S THE MATCH! TUCKER SMITH IS THE KANTO LEAGUE..." The announcer was interrupted.

"Tucker honey, wake up." Tucker's mother had opened his door, halting the boy's dream.

"Mom!" Tucker shouted.

"Hey dork, wake up," his sister threw him off the bed making a loud thud that was heard even on the ground floor. "You're late," she said, she had a long black hair, she was wearing a pink pajama shirt and pink pants.

Elliot looked at his fallen alarm clock. "Oh damn!" he got up in a hurry and started running to the bathroom, he ranback to grab is clothe, he didn't wanted to go pick up is starter on his blue pajamas.

Aaron Reese had not even attempted to sleep the night before, and it was no surprise when he found himself exhausted on the first day of his Kanto journey. He and Tony, his Cyndaquil, didn't have a place to stay and thus were camped in the woods near Pallet Town.

Aaron slowly put everything together, with as much help from Tony as possible. "Why," he asked his pokemon, "did I have be so excited about today? Now I've got eight hours of sleep to make up." Tony curled over laughing. Aaron laughed a little too.

This was the day. He was ready. Kanto won't even know what hit it.

"I'm out!" Elliot yelled as he ran out of the bathroom. "Is my hair okay?"

"If by okay you mean messy, then yeah," his sister said as she fluffed his hair.

"Yeah, that's what I meant," Elliot laughed as he walked down the stairs. "Don't have time to talk mom," he said as he grabbed a toast and his black backpack.

Daniel rode the magnet train to Kanto this morning. The train stopped at Pallet town. He got out of the train with only 500 pokedollars and his charmander.
"So this is where the champ is from, huh?" Daniel said to himself.

As Tucker put on his jacket, he was talking to his mother through the door. "I don't need to hurry to Oak's lab mom!" He shouted. "I already have my starter!" Tucker looked at his young Chimchar which his father had given him. "Inferno here is all I need."

"Ken! Your going to be late!" A voice from the living room said.

"Wait up Mom, I'm getting ready!" Ken was starting out on his journey. He ran down the stairs and got his backpack,"Okay, Mom! Love ya bye!" Ken got on his skateboard and rode to the proffeseur's lab.

"That boy, he is always in such a hurrry..." His Mom said, shaking her head.

Elliot started walking out of his house as he looked around Pallet town, everyone was out already. "I hope I'm not late," he sighed in annoyance, he really didn't needed all of that commotion.

He saw a small flame through th bushes. "What's that?" he walked over to the brush and the flame moved backwards, that's when he saw the long orange tal, as a Charmander started walking out. "A Charmander, what's it doing here?" he asked himself.

Daniel became lost in this new Pallet town. It was not how he rembered it when he last vistied it 10 years ago. It was almost as the town became a bustling city over night.
"Hey!" Daniel yelled into a crowd of people. "Does anybody know where the nearest pokemon store is?"

"Okay, what are you doing here?" Elliot asked the Charmander, the little salamander just stared at him and started walking. "I know, he must belong to the professor, maybe if I take him back he'll give me a super rare strong Pokmon," Elliot's started gleaming as if the had stars in them.

Daniel was to preoccupied looking for the pokestore that he lost sight of his charmander.
"God dang it!" Daniel yelled. 'Charmander! Where are you?!"

"Hey careful with that," Elliot said trying to dodge Charmander's fame tip so that it would't burn him. "Really do you want to roast me or somethig," he looked foward to the big dome like three floored white building it had a white Pokeball symbol on the roof. Elliot saw a Charmander accross the street. 'Guess you're not the only one that's lost:

Ken was boarding across town, and saw a kid with..."TWO CHARMANDERS!? Lucky!" Ken said.

Jesse woke up for opnce in his life early. This is so exciting he yelled! He shoved everything he was going to need into a bkack back pack and ran downstairs. He grabbed an apple and quickly wrote his mother a note that he was getting his first pokemon today,And that he would be back soon. Jesse opened up his house door and walked outside.

Daniel became nervous, trying to find him. He then said to himself "Aww, to hell with this. If he just went to play, he would come back to me to get food."
A little later, he saw a group of kids talking about some pokemon proffeser. He thought this was intresting and decided to visit this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom