• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Kyurem Box TCG merchandise announced: Both a figure and card included

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Kyurem Box TCG merchandise announced: Both a figure and card included

A new Kyurem Box has been announced for the Trading Card Game. This box will include four booster packs from the Black & White Series, a Kyurem promotional card reprint, and a Kyurem figure. No release date is currently known.

Read more on Bulbanews

YES! I was disappointed when the Kyurem EX tin didn't come with a figure, so I'm happy now.

Looks like the Kyurem Promo has the artwork from the Noble Victories pack art. Just like Zekrom and Reshiram boxes. It would have made more sense to hold back the Zekrom & Reshiram boxes and release all three together.

Looks like the Kyurem Promo has the artwork from the Noble Victories pack art. Just like Zekrom and Reshiram boxes. It would have made more sense to hold back the Zekrom & Reshiram boxes and release all three together.

Actually I think they should've bumped Kyurem forward, not push the other two back, because now there are the tins with the 3 of them.

Kyurem didn't come in the TCG until Noble Victories, and the other two boxes were released before Noble Victories. It also looks like Kyurem's artwork is from Noble Victories packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom