• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Manga to serialize in Shonen Sunday: New Pokémon manga to target older audience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Manga to serialize in Shonen Sunday: New Pokémon manga to target older audien

I thought PokeSupe already "targeted older audiences"

Now if we can get an anime adaptation of this... :p

Re: New Manga to serialize in Shonen Sunday: New Pokémon manga to target older audien

Older fans? Darker and Edgier?

And I thought DPA and Phantom Theif Pokemon 7 were dark..

I hope this series gets volume releases, and lasts more then 3 volumes..

But what makes this series so mature? A lot of Pokemon series are shonen..

I have no idea what this series has to do with Pokemon by those two artworks honestly..

I have no idea what this series has to do with Pokemon by those two artworks honestly..
Well, there's the copyright information at the bottom, and if you look at the supposed main character; Pokéball symbols everywhere.

But what makes this series so mature? A lot of Pokemon series are shonen..

Many of them are kodomo, NOT shonen. You don't see as much violence in Pokemon as you do in Dragon Ball Z or Yu Yu Hakusho. Pokemon mangas usually run in CoroCoro, a Kodomo magazine, which is also where we get our scans from.

This time the plot will be darker, and darker then the last few ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom