• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New McDonalds toys coming to Australia next month: McDonalds Collection included

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New McDonalds toys coming to Australia next month: McDonalds Collection included

Next month, Australian McDonald's stores will be including Pokémon and Zoobles! toys in their Happy Meals. Like the toys released last year, these toys will come with one random card from the TCG McDonalds Collection set. The toys are Pikachu, Servine, Dewott, and Pignite.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully these come to the USA and Canada. I got all the toys and cards last year and I'll definately get these too.

Oh the Pokémon are for boys? Girls play too, you know! But I'm not Australian so I guess I'm missing out, I think we had Pokémon a while back. No Dewott though...

meh... only servine looks good IMO. Would still get at least 2 of them if they came to my local McDonalds though.

I would shamelessly go into Maccy D's and get a Happy Meal if they were doing this promotion in the UK.

I live in North America, but I want a Dewott! (I already have a toy Oshawott that I adore and my brother deplores... he's not fond of Oshawott, but likes its evolution line. Maybe I could get an Ott family together...)

Woot! I'm a Aussie!
Only real men buy Happy Meals. That's why I will buy one when this comes xD

Unfortunately I'm not an Australian, but if they release these in America, I would go to McDonald and buy a Happy Meal just for the toy. XD

Did Australia get it last year? I hope USA gets it too. I got all of them from last year except for Oshawatt, they kept giving me Pikachu and Zorua =/

I'm going to bet that they don't release these in the states. The US McDonald's did a Pokemon promotion last summer, and Japan was doing one around the same time but with completely different toys. The best way to be able to get these outside of Australia is eBay (or, you never know, maybe someone will put some extras in B&S ;)) but they will probably be a bit pricey.

Another thing, no idea if this works outside the US, but when I was collecting the toys here, I didn't buy a Happy Meal every time, I just got a drink or something and bought the toys without the meal.

Unfortunately I'm not an Australian, but if they release these in America, I would go to McDonald and buy a Happy Meal just for the toy. XD

That's what I do. xD
I want them to be in Australia because one of my friends went there, and he likes Pokémon.

Pokemon releases for June:
Japan gets two new games, a new movie, and a new anime season, Australia gets McDonalds toys, and the US and Europe get... absolutely nothing (again), I am disappointed...

Oh the Pokémon are for boys? Girls play too, you know! But I'm not Australian so I guess I'm missing out, I think we had Pokémon a while back. No Dewott though...

Agreed, Zoobles are so girly, and Nintendo KNOWS that Pokemon is targeted towards both genders than a specific one, I find it prejudice that they only market it towards the male sex, at least HALF of all the Pokemon fans I know are female.

I'm American, and I feel disappointed that I get nothing while Australia gets toys. But if your a girl and want Pokemon toys and not Zoobles, just trick the people at McDonalds that you are getting a happy meal for your younger brother or son, when I was a kid, I would trick my parents into getting me girls toys in my happy meal so I wouldn't get the same toy again and again.

Japan gets two new games, a new movie, and a new anime season, Australia gets McDonalds toys, and the US and Europe get... absolutely nothing (again), I am disappointed...

Agreed, Zoobles are so girly, and Nintendo KNOWS that Pokemon is targeted towards both genders than a specific one, I find it prejudice that they only market it towards the male sex, at least HALF of all the Pokemon fans I know are female.

I'm American, and I feel disappointed that I get nothing while Australia gets toys. But if your a girl and want Pokemon toys and not Zoobles, just trick the people at McDonalds that you are getting a happy meal for your younger brother or son, when I was a kid, I would trick my parents into getting me girls toys in my happy meal so I wouldn't get the same toy again and again.
We're getting Pokemon Conquest next month.

We're getting Pokemon Conquest next month.

Meh, not really that interested in that game (I suck at strategy games anyways), but surprised that the US and Europe are getting SOMETHING Pokemon related.

I'm going to bet that they don't release these in the states. The US McDonald's did a Pokemon promotion last summer, and Japan was doing one around the same time but with completely different toys. The best way to be able to get these outside of Australia is eBay (or, you never know, maybe someone will put some extras in B&S ;)) but they will probably be a bit pricey.

Australia got that same promotion and those toys (the ones the US got, not Japan) last year too, so there is no reason to believe that the US won't get these toys as well.

The Servine toy is so cute, I want it. >w<

I really hope we'll get them here in Canada too.

Couldn't you just ask for the male toy? I hear they're about two bucks if you just walk in to get them specifically. The give you a discount if you buy a food item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom