• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NEW MEMBER, Awwww YEAH!

BioDragey

Reaction score
Hi i'm Bio I don't post too too much but I like pokemon (WELL DUH.)
And also I suck at competetive battling.
Ok, now I don't know what to write so um, bai! ;-)

Hi,Bio,welcome to BMGf. Im pretty bad at competitive Pokemon too, you're not alone lol. I love playing the games though. Ive played at least one in each Generation and can't wait for X and Y. We're happy to have you here and this is a perfect place to discuss Pokemon. If you'd like to discuss the games I'd suggest Pokemon Video Games section or Current Event: X and Y our sections for the Pokemon games. If you need any help here, feel free to ask me or any staff member any questions you have at any time, we'll be happy to help you out :) I hope you have a great time here.

Been 3 minutes and I get 2 posts. :D And I can't wait for X and Y too!
Feel free to discuss the question in my signature :p

Welcome bro! Ahhh good to see ya, hope you enjoy your time here! BMGf is the bomb!

Thankies everyone!
BTW: How does the GTS Forum work, I mean as in how do you trade with other people? Like I get everything else just not how you do the actual tade.

Hello BioDrage welcome to BMGf!

And for the GTS forum, just make a thread in whatever sub-forums's appropriate.
Munchlax's Cravings if you're looking for one specific Pokemon (for example, if you're looking to complete the Dex or looking for a Pokemon with a certain nature/ability) , Delibird's Deals if you want to just trade or get-rid off a Pokemon, Mystery Gift to find giveaways and freebies, Dubious Disc for hack-based trades, Goldenrod Tunnel for trade-realted stuff like trading evolutions tradebacks , Poke Transfer, Pokedex info tradebacks, and Celadon Department Store if you're looking for trade shops or to set-up a trade shop.

These two threads might help: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f599/global-trade-station-helpdesk-feedback-125358/ and http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f599/rules-guidelines-global-trade-station-125349/

Hope you find what you need and enjoy yourself. :)

Hello and welcome to the forums ^_^ lol oh yeah and don't worry, I suck at competitive battling too :sweatlol: you could always improve, tho

Hi Bio! I hope you get an AMAZING time her!
I'm not good at battling but I am doing my best.
Ehm.. My favorite pokémon is Oshawott And I would have the ability Torment. (this is oshawott's ability right?)
I have Pokémon Black and mine main goal is to finish the national dex.
If you wanna trade well.. you can trade with me if you want!
Greetings Robin.

Hey there Bio, welcome! Well, it's fine not to be an active poster, but you never know if Bulba will hook you enough to make you post a lot, haha. I know it did for me! :D I'm not very good at competitive battling but lately I've been getting really into it - it's actually pretty fun! Anyway, have a great time on the forum and I'll see you around, yes?

Thanks guys :D
But I meant like how do you perform the actual trade.
'Cos I need to know before I start posting my requests!
Thanks again :D
PS: Yep Robin that's Oshawotts ability :p

Hey Bio! Welcome to the forums!!! I've gotten a lot better at competitive battling, but I still kinda suck. :sweatlol: BTW, Oshawott's ability is Torrent; Torment is a move

What it is, Bio! Glad to have you! Welcome.

Check out the fanfiction section, the Writer's Workshop, if you have time.

Hope you are enjoying the forums!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom