• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Member!

Popper500

The Popcorn Princess
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Popper500! I am new to bulbagarden. I am a brony who is hoping to talk about pokemon, and ponies, and maybe even join or start a brony group!

Welcome to the forums :D I don't like MLP, but I really like Pokemon, so hopefully we can become friends!

Tell me if you have any questions, have fun! This's a really lively forum~

Thanks G50!

And peguins are pretty cool BA. I get the refrence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya Popper500 and a very big welcome to BMGf. Just to let you know, I had to merge your posts together since we generally don't permit posting twice in a row here. Just hit that little "edit post" button on the bottom right of your post to add more content if you were the last member to post. No worries though - it happens and we understand. n~n

I liked MLP for the longest time myself, though I'm not as big a fan as I used to be. Has the new season starter airing yet? Have a great time here! :)

Sorry Sheep. I didn't know. Season 4 airs november 23 I think. And thank you Shiny Celebi. I just joined a brony group quite recently.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom