• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New merchandise of Generation III Pokémon in stock: Products available in all Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire merchandise in stock: Products available in all Pok

And this is news because...? We have known about this merchandise since *looks up in AAPF* end of October.

As some people above me said, I wouldnt take this as hint to a remake, even when I would love one.

Re: New Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire merchandise in stock: Products available in all Pok

Those earphones are super cute. I would love to own a pair.

I don't care what anyone says, this is totally hinting towards Gen 3 remakes. That or GF is trolling us.

"New Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire..."

Remakes? Oooh- *clicks on thread*

"...Merchandise in stock: Products available in all Pokemon."

Oh, my wishful thinking, then...

Still, I'd kill for some of that produce.

I don't care what anyone says, this is totally hinting towards Gen 3 remakes. That or GF is trolling us.
Will you blame Game Freak for trolling you when Pokémon Time (which is managed by an unrelated company) features Generation IV Pokémon next year?

Re: New merchandise of Generation III Pokémon in stock: Products available in all Pok

This isn't anything new. Well, I guess it is in a way. The Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon Time promotion was announced several months ago and went on sale a couple of week ago at the Pokemon Center stores in Japan.

This is basically a second wave of merchandise from this promotion.

Re: New merchandise of Generation III Pokémon in stock: Products available in all Pok

Too bad we have Torchic earphones instead of Skitty earphones. Missed opportunity there, kyu.

Just like what the previous posts, I wouldn't take this as a hint to RSEmakes. The products were already announced several months ago, and just like Silktree said, Pokemon Time will release products of generation-to-generation-in-order Pokemon as time passes. What's believable for RSEmakes to be released is that if some Hoenn Pokemon were to be featured in a movie, especially if they were highly promoted, like the Johto starters and Pichu back in Movie 12. On this point though, for the 15th movie, its less likely to happen since the focus on the movie is about Kyurem (Pokemon Gray) and the Musketeer trio (Keldeo). If this scenario happens in the upcoming movies though, such as the Hoenn starters being mainly featured, then I guess you already know it. :)

I'm going with some people here: Pokemon Time Campaign has been going on for quite some time.

Why talk about it now...when we could have a couple of months ago?

Anyways, it's pretty much pointing toward the remakes of RSE or some sort of them...

I find the intention behind this news annoying. Seems to me like stirring up more potential nonsense on remakes.

Where's my news on all the Kyurem merchandise that's popping up?

Oh..right.

I don't really know or care if this is a hint towards RS remakes or not, but holy freaking crap Mawile merchandise.

They were, but only because the line was launched in 2008, so by 2009 the focus moved to Generation II.

But why the 2 year wait? Why not do it last year and have Gen. IV products this year? It seems odd that they would wait until now, when everyone is thinking of R-S remakes, to release products related to R-S. Although, the delay probably is for another reason (maybe the earthquake?).

Will you blame Game Freak for trolling you when Pokémon Time (which is managed by an unrelated company) features Generation IV Pokémon next year?

Wasn't the merchendce released in November/ That mght be a hint then R/S came out in November 2002 in Japan... and like people said why did they wait 2/3 years just to make R/S merchndise and Poke-Times was selling Johto Pokemon before HG/SS was announced right?

But why the 2 year wait? Why not do it last year and have Gen. IV products this year? It seems odd that they would wait until now, when everyone is thinking of R-S remakes, to release products related to R-S. Although, the delay probably is for another reason (maybe the earthquake?).
For the same reason they didn't release Generation III merchandise last year. This isn't even Ruby and Sapphire's tenth anniversary, so I don't think their timing means anything. Overall they promoted 15 Generation I Pokémon and 17 Generation II ones, and now they've covered 11 of the Generation III family; I think that next year they'll do another six while also moving onto Generation IV (they featured the first two generations together last year).

Also, does anyone seriously believe that remakes are going to be released in 2012 with all the focus Kyurem is getting? It's not just a single line of merchandise; the movie alone would be enough, but it's been pretty much all over the place lately.

Last edited:

I guess you are right that there won't be remakes because Kyurem received all the focus. The news about the merchandise might be a false alarm.

That's it for now.

A vote for hope of RSE remakes

This article might just sprout some false hopes. :/

Never underestimate a big business's drive to milk as much money as possible out of a cash cow.

At this point I would be very surprised if they did not remake R/S sometime in the next few years. The precedent has already been established twice, and GameFreak is a very predictable bunch.

While we all are talking about a new R/S game...Not me...I talked about this stuff to my friends and they really want the buy some of this stuff...Odd to ask a question here but...

Can any of this stuff be ordered online via. the offical Pokemon Center web site?If so,a link please....

....and to on topic...
I think this is just another way of The Pokemon Company of "Yanking our chains...about a remake...
By what I mean is that,That guy working at the company saying that he "might consider"a remake...So to get everyone hyped up about R/S they release all of this stuff...Not sure what means but...Man,Im bad at
arguing today....

I still dont beleave that there will be a remake in the future even if the signs are all here.....Nope!...Not untill I see it happen...

If there is...im'a a beleaving....

Also, does anyone seriously believe that remakes are going to be released in 2012 with all the focus Kyurem is getting? It's not just a single line of merchandise; the movie alone would be enough, but it's been pretty much all over the place lately.

You're probably right. But it's still a possibility that the R-S remakes are coming, just not in 2012. I think after Pokemon Grey is released, then the focus will be shifted to R-S remakes.

You're probably right. But it's still a possibility that the R-S remakes are coming, just not in 2012. I think after Pokemon Grey is released, then the focus will be shifted to R-S remakes.

Yes, just as FR/LG came after Emerald and HG/SS came after Platinum. The last few generations have become quite predictable. I would bet money on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom