• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New minigame on Pokemon.com

Awesome, too bad I only managed to get the Kanto 3 + Espeon so far... I want Umbreon!

It sounds like you get to choose which one you want once the dream world is opened up. Or maybe just out of which ones you've collected in the minigame. Btw, playing on a trackpad is a terrible idea..
Anyways, I can't wait for the GL to open up and we'll see how all this plays out.

On a side note, does anyone else foresee a poll coming up? Maybe we'll get to choose which GL event legendary we can pick up too.

A touchscreen or trackball would be a good idea, however. Drag it across the screen to move.

Whenever I play, I get awful lag, so I can't get beyond level 2.

This was kind of fun. I got me a Chlorophyll Leafeon. :ksmile: Now if they could just get the Global Link up and running so I can capture it.

This game is EVIL.

First, it keeps giving me Jolteon. No. Jolteon's DW ability is HORRIBLE. :mad:

Second, I HATE BREAKOUT/(insert 400000000 other names this game has here)! Seriously, I would spend hours looking for bugs. I would search everywhere for something tiny that I would let go minutes later. Hours of work for one minute. And you know what? IT WAS LESS TEDIOUS THAN THIS GAME.

brb, going to make a time machine and throw things at whoever made this game.

When does it show you what Eeveelution you get?

Last edited:
Woo! I finally beat level 4 and got an Espeon! To get the one you want, try to only get the dropping circles that correspond to the Eeveelution you want.

Took me a while (mainly due to the horrific lag), but I finally completed the game, and scored a Magic Bounce Espeon! Sweet!

I hope they do something of this nature for the starters.

With a mustache!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom