• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New minigame on Pokemon.com

well got espeon this time, i think i'll settle haha. its not tooo hard, but then again i did have to try 6 times (over the course of an hour) to make it to round 4 with only vaporeon and espeon power-ups <.<

Last edited:
Woo! I finally beat level 4 and got an Espeon! To get the one you want, try to only get the dropping circles that correspond to the Eeveelution you want.

Easier said then done. The first level only has the first 3 Eeveelution Pokemon.

Ugh, the lag is horrible T_T

When I finally got the hang of it, the lag killed me.

And why can't I use the more practical left and right arrow keys?

Magic Bounce Espeon GET!

That was on my fourth try, I think. The first one were losses due to lag, then I adapted to it and got Jolteon. The last game was mostly dodging wrong colour blobs, and that worked.

doesn't it get super hard to avoid them when its raining like 10 at once? and then...
oh look, your ball is on the other side of the "not-the-eeveelutions-you-want shitstorm"
-quit-
-level 1 start-

>.<

The movement isn't the best in the world, but I really don't mind Breakout type games so it at least made the jittery-ness less jarring. I also managed to get Leafeon on the first go after it seemed like I was getting nothing but lightning orbs. I'm fine with that result.

Ugh, I can't even get past the 3rd level with a track pad + lag.

Words cannot describe how much I hate this game. I tried for an hour straight but I couldn't even get passed level 3 on that game. It doesn't help that the mini-game is the kind of game that I've never been good at. Sigh. I guess I'll just trade for a Dream World eeveelution since I can't beat this game. I find it ironic that I'm already having trouble against a mini-game yet the Dream World site isn't even up.

I finally beat the game after probably 20 or 30 tries (I got a lucky extra life haha), and ended up with Umbreon. Probably not the best as far as the abilities go, but I'm happy

Got Leafeon first go through, obviously don't want to take the first option! So I go through again targeting Vaporeon, successfully, then realise that Vaporeons DW ability isn't great. Then I decided on Glaceon, I failed numerous times before finally getting the little sod.

Can be hella frustrating. Though it seems I had it easy compared to some of you chaps; I only had 4 failures.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom