• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New minigame on Pokemon.com

I doubt you'd be able to do that... you link ONE Pokémon.com account to your BW game... you won't be able to change it after you sync your account to your game, unless you restart the game... I'm pretty sure of that (though someone can correct me if I'm wrong)

It would work if he had seven games.

It would work if he had seven games.

But who in their right mind would buy SEVEN, before the 3rd game/RSEmakes are even out? :p

Anyway, got my Espeon a while ago. Also, even if you got the wrong one, it won't matter as long as it's female. (Can pass down Dream World abilities)

i got vaporeon & i think i'll be opening another account so i can one for each game

leafeon looks good...

I have not approached this thread yet, but I guess I will now.

Will definitely do this once I get an account or when Dream World comes out (which will prompt me to make an account).

Question, though, is the choice of an Eeveelution random or can you actually pick it? Or is this one of those games where the outcome is determined by how you play the game?

I was thinking of getting Leafeon/Glaceon for this, but after hearing that it IS possible to evolve them in B/W with their respective evolution locations, I'm going settle on an Eeveelution with a Dream World ability that is useful and an improvement over it's regular abilities. So, any suggestions so far?

If they all turn out to be great Hidden abilities, I guess I'll pick at random and be content with the result, nonetheless.

Question, though, is the choice of an Eeveelution random or can you actually pick it? Or is this one of those games where the outcome is determined by how you play the game?

Yes to all three. Once you clear the fourth level, all of the elemental orbs you obtained during the game are stacked up, and one of them is chosen at random (I think). You are then offered the Eeveelution corresponding to that orb; if you opt to take it, you will receive it via the Dream World, and you cannot alter your choice later. If you turn down the Eeveelution, the game ends, and you'll have to beat it again to receive another offer.

Yes to all three. Once you clear the fourth level, all of the elemental orbs you obtained during the game are stacked up, and one of them is chosen at random (I think). You are then offered the Eeveelution corresponding to that orb; if you opt to take it, you will receive it via the Dream World, and you cannot alter your choice later. If you turn down the Eeveelution, the game ends, and you'll have to beat it again to receive another offer.

Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up :spin:.

Wow who designed this game? It's got horrible mouse controls. At least give me an option to use the keyboard ffs.

Wow who designed this game? It's got horrible mouse controls. At least give me an option to use the keyboard ffs.

If you have a laptop, then the mouse controls are even more horrible. With a built in mouse, the paddle sometimes screws up and I loose.

i got through this pretty easily. I'm used to this kind of game though so that helps. got my espion first try :D

Messed up a lot at this at first, because I kept trying to dodge all the vouchers; I wanted Leafeon and the only place you can get its vouchers are the last level.
Eventually, I realised that I didn't mind which one I got, played it to the end, and got Leafeon after all! :)

I HATE this game, with a burning passion. I've always hated breakout, that was bad enough its a terrible terrible frustrating game, now we have Pokemon edition, and you have to dodge all these things that drop down because you dont want them, then you have these bars that instead of breaking bounce back at you.

I think Nintendo is in partnership with Datel, because Nintendo are trying their hardest to force as many people to use Action Replay as possible.

I think Nintendo is in partnership with Datel, because Nintendo are trying their hardest to force as many people to use Action Replay as possible.

I always lol @ comments like this. While the game definitely sucks, they aren't a part of a conspiracy that tries to lure people into buying cheating devices.

Nintendo just adds stupid mechanics for the sake of trolling people. Most of the time they don't intend for people to find out about it.

I HATE THIS GAME. I hate breakout anyway, and on my list of 100 things to do before I die, kill the guy who invented Breakout, is actually now one of them. But my god, this Pokemon version of it is frustrating. I'm tired, I'm angry, I'm swearing like a trooper. I have never been so wound up by a Pokemon game, finding Feebas in Emerald was hell on Earth, but it was not as bad as this. Why do we have to jump through these silly hoops when the Japanese got theirs for free, they didn't have to make fools of themselves and play this stupid stupid, rubbish infuriating game. I bet their laughing their heads off, the west has to go through all this while they sit back and lap it up that they got theirs for free.

finally got espeon in school today. i'm such a terrible student Dx

Want a to know my password on my Pokemon.com account so you can win one for me? I've been trying since yesterday, and i've not even be able to win the game, let alone be allocated an eeveelution.

I was going to donate to the Japanese Earthquake relief fund, but not anymore!

luckily i have several email accounts but i figured it'll be one per game so i got the 3 i wanted (vaporeon / leafeon / glaceon) for black & white & the possible 3rd game...

i may get an espeon & an umbreon for the slim chance there'll be gen 3 remakes in the future that can download these - i doubt it but hey the game's pretty easy to complete so why not!

(screw jolteon & flareon their abilities are pointless)

I WON ONE, AND I WON MY ESPEON TOO!!! I am so happy you won't believe it. Although when I look on my account it doesnt seem to show it, although it did definitely say id won it it and i clicked yes and wanted to save it twice.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom