• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New moderators and a change in leadership in Pokemon Video Games/Sun and Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Refer To Profile
Hello all,

The Staff Drive is over and Pokemon Video Games/Sun and Moon has some new moderators.

Our new mods from the staff drive are @ Soki, @Slife and @White Crow. Please be sure to congratulate them.

Also along with this we have a change of headship for Pokemon Video Games/Sun and Moon:

Joshawott stepped down a few months ago as Section Head due to real life commitments so I had been overseeing the section in his place, however due to being Head Administrator now, I can no longer head it due to duties in that position, so two mods have been appointed section head jointly, they are @Zeb and @Ryuutakeshi who recently returned as mods. Congratulate them and if you ever need help with anything in this section, feel free to go to them.

Finally @Silent Winter has volunteered to help out in Sun and Moon so lets give everyone a welcome :)

Last edited:
I swear, on the Holy Book of Helix, by the Spear of Arceus, by the Will of Archaic, I'll not be running off again anytime soon. It's good to be back in action here on the Garden, and I'm looking forward to answering any questions you guys have. We have a brand new generation coming to us this year, this glorious 20th anniversary of Pokemon, and I'm excited for all the fun that'll bring.

Congratulations everyone and welcome back Zeb and Ryuutakeshi, I also am a recent returnee. Let's have fun discussing Sun and Moon together!

I call Moon Emperor. You can be Sun Emperor
@Zeb Yo, it's Kamen Rider Black vs. Shadow Moon?

I congratulate the moderators and wish them more fun and good work.

Last edited:
Congrats everybody on the promotions. The new faces give me a lot of confidence, some great members of the community and hopefully they give it their all.

Congratulations, everyone. :)

exciting stuff

glgl you two

Am I the only guy who feels weird when another person who is younger than me to join the forum and become a mod sooner although I didn't sign up for the drive because I'm not really interested to held the big responsibility?

Well mate, congratulations for becoming a mod for these guys:

@Soki
@Slife
@White Crow

Your big adventure has just started.

Wow. No one lamenting my stepping down. I'm hurt :p

Congratulations @Zebat and @Ryuutakeshi; I know the thought of succeeding someone as undeniably spectacular as myself must be daunting, but I have faith that you'll do an amazing job!

The decision to step down as Section Head was one of the hardest I've had to make, but late last year I was blessed with my career finally starting to go in the direction I'd always hoped it would. Marketing anime is incredibly fun, but it can be very demanding and take a lot out of you though, so while I still want to remain a part of this wonderful community, I thought it best to pass on the mantle to those who are more readily available to serve it in such an important position.

Also, congratulations are in order for @Soki, @Slife and @White Crow! I remember how excited yet nervous I was when I first became a moderator...that must have been about five years ago? No need to worry though; it's an absolute blast!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom