• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Next Destinies information surfaces: First look at Full Art Reshiram-EX, Zekrom-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Next Destinies information surfaces: First look at Full Art Reshiram-EX, Zekrom-EX; ...

Various new cards have been revealed from the upcoming English Next Destinies TCG expansion. Gardevoir and Shiftry join various Legends such as Mewtwo, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Regigigas Feb 8. Also revealed was an ad showing Full Art prints of Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX, as well as the Stadium card, Skyarrow Bridge.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Next Destinies information surfaces: First look at Full Art Reshiram-EX and Z

Epic looking full arts.

Re: New Next Destinies information surfaces: First look at Full Art Reshiram-EX and Z

The full arts look awesome. Better than what I imagined.

And this set comes out on my birthday. Awesome. <3

Just letting everyone know that in an Australian store called Gametraders the street date was broken for Next Destinies, i was just in there today and was surprised to see the booster packs and theme decks out, i bought the reshiram deck and already updated it's entry on bulbapedia, i bought a booster pack as well and that contained; Pikachu, Shinx, Grimer, Pansage, Meowth, Elgyem (reverse holo), Wigglytuff, Luxio, Kricketune, and Nuzleaf. Gametraders have a history of this kind of thing ever since Nintendo started not sending copies of games to their store for no reason, in response they began importing all titles that they weren't being sent from Nintendo and releasing them as soon as they arrived (often before the Australian release date). I don't know of this is big news or not? if it is i can take pictures etc, if not then never mind, lol.

Re: New Next Destinies information surfaces: First look at Full Art Reshiram-EX, Zekr

I live in Australia as well, and my local card shop had the packs in early, some of which I bought and can scan (Musharna, and Zapdos, among others).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom