• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

New Nintendo 3DS to be released in Australia this year: Available same day as Omega R

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Nintendo 3DS to be released in Australia this year: Available same day as Omega Ruby Alpha ...

In the first Australian Nintendo Direct, the New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL have been announced to be coming to Australia on Nov. 21, 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews

Fairy Ice Ricky

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Re: New Nintendo 3DS to be released in Australia this year: Available same day as Ome

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great 'cause Australia & New Zealand usually get the shortest end of the stick in terms of general Nintendo-ness, but DAMN I'm so jealous right now! And since AUNZ is in the PAL region, that means at the very least Europeans can get region-compatible New 3DS this year via importing.

... I'm just gonna play my small violin in the States now. ;___;

Lufenium

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score
Re: New Nintendo 3DS to be released in Australia this year: Available same day as Ome

I'm glad the Aussies finally get something first, but I can't help but feel a bit down put by it as I was really interested in picking up a New 3DS. Hopefully EU/US will get some kind of news on them soon.

That said, maybe they're getting it first/so soon because of all the limited edition 3DS XLs the EU/US have been getting lately.

Nero the Giant Whiscash

The Legendary Nero
Reaction score

I'm glad the Aussies finally get something first, but I can't help but feel a bit down put by it as I was really interested in picking up a New 3DS. Hopefully EU/US will get some kind of news on them soon.

That said, maybe they're getting it first/so soon because of all the limited edition 3DS XLs the EU/US have been getting lately.

EDIT: And according to the guy doing the AU Nintendo Direct that announced this he CONFIRMED its not coming out this year in Europe Or North America

Last edited:

SammyW27

NOBODY EXPECTS A PALDEAN INQUISTION!
Reaction score

Neat! :)

Clever too

Erdrick

Hero
Reaction score

Congratulations, Australians!

I'm, uh, just going to silently mope in the corner.

megaman666

Reaction score

Glad it not coming out in UK yet, what with all the se xl's just being released. I'd like to see a late spring release around may time

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score

Man, Australia got so lucky. But it's really only fair, because they often got the shortest end of the stick like mentioned above. Still, I'd like to pick up a New 3DS when it comes out here.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score

I'm one of said Aussies and will be getting both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.