• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music New Opening and Ending for Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Not sure if this deserves it's thread, probably does.

But apparently a new Opening and Ending is confirmed in this scan.

N_Scan_3_zpsbbf212b3.png

[video=youtube;UXsF44gTCNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UXsF44gTCNk[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry but how does this confirm a new opining and ending

A translator over at serebii said this.

"The "infos" at the bottom of the page confirme a new opening and a new ending."

Something that was obvious the minute "Episode N" was announced.

Something that was obvious the minute "Episode N" was announced.

Yeah, it did seem like something that was bound to happen. Although for a new opening that's debuting next week there sure hasn't been a lot of fanfare about it. Yajirushi ni Natte was being sampled over a month before Season 2 started.

I think we all kinda new it, but yet I'm surprised for the fact that they had ''Be an Arrow!'' be the opening for such a short period, although I guess there might have been cases like that before, I just don't remember.

Hopefully the new opening will be just as good, I really liked the one we have now.

I think we all kinda new it, but yet I'm surprised for the fact that they had ''Be an Arrow!'' be the opening for such a short period, although I guess there might have been cases like that before, I just don't remember.
"Spurt!" was used in 27 episodes for a bit more than six months, while ''Be an Arrow!'' was used in 24 episodes over a slightly longer period due to all the breaks.

Satoshi, Dent and Iris' VA singing together for new opening, please!

And no unexplainable flying humans this time

"Spurt!" was used in 27 episodes for a bit more than six months, while ''Be an Arrow!'' was used in 24 episodes over a slightly longer period due to all the breaks.

Oh, right, Spurt wasn't used for an especially long period either. But counting episode-wise Be an Arrow still takes the prize after all.

I think we all saw this coming, they couldn't leave the league and Ash's rivals who will never see again in it.

Oh boy, I'm excited for these! I curious about the spoilers that might be there as well. I'll laugh if N and Ash sing the opening, that's for sure.

I've hardly even gotten used to Be an Arrow since I haven't been watching much since BW2. Definitely psyched for a new opening, as always, anyway.

Endings are cool too.

Finally that retarded meloetta dance song is gonna be replaced.

I really hope it's going to be as good as "Spurt!" and "Saikou Everyday" were. They usually never let us down with the final opening for each region.

Haha cool beans, a good and fresh start so we can forget about the crap leagues, dull rivals (except a few exceptions) and move on to some bad-ass villains! Hopefully anyway...

fingers crossed for a mamoru miyano/aoi yuki/rica matsumoto trio n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom