• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

MUSIC: New Opening and Ending for Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-well known member.
Reaction score
So it's the same song with different scenes, I'm okay with this.

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
Urgh. It's the same song?

The new scenes better be good to make up for this disappointment.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
[video=youtube;m2mrAYBH_pU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2mrAYBH_pU[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The remix is pretty badass so far. :)
Yeah, agreed.

Even though I too was hopening for a new song, I'm pretty fine with this, considering how awesome it sounds so far! :>

AND ASADASGASGA. THE VISUALS. Ash, Cilan, Iris and N all looked pretty badass there!

Reaction score
Oooooh, badass guitar! :D I guess it's fine they're using the same song, that looked pretty awesome.

Stranded
Reaction score
Glad they're changing the video. Yeah, I was hoping for a complete new opening but I like this song. Just heard the remix, it's A-ok.

Ultimate Digimon
Reaction score
The remix is good. It would have been the shortest opening yet, and the new scenes look cool.

アルギンX
Reaction score
Although I do like what I hear of the remix (and dat Reshiram) I am more than a bit disappointed that we don't get our obligatory cool final opening theme like usual. On the other hand, I don't necessarily doubt that we'll get one; after all, Spurt! only first came in March of '06, so it's not like there's not still a good possibility for a new opening in a few months.

Reaction score
Well, if this new ending is anywhere near as catchy as the Meloetta one, I'll take it.

I love the way I am~
Reaction score
I really loved Yajirushi ni natte, and the remix sounds epic, so I'm okay with this~ The new scenes look nice!
Excited about the ED too~

Reaction score
At least according to Yahoo News, The new ending theme would be サクラ・ゴーラウンド (Cherry-Go-Round) by Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku.
Another girls' idol group?

The TV series' sad attempt to cash in on the AKB 48 mania that's been going on for a while is starting to look pretty desperate.
Digimon did the same thing recently, it sounded more like it belonged in a Forever 21 Fashion Store then before an episode of digimon.

Pray for the best guys.
Is it just me or the series getting more and more desperate?

Reaction score
After finally hearing the full opening song, I must say that I really, really liked it. The remix is so much better than the original version, and it sounds so much more adventurous. Definitely among my favorite Japanese openings.

As long as the scenes don't fail, this opening should be really great. I'm so looking forward to Thursday. :>

Reaction score
At least according to Yahoo News, The new ending theme would be サクラ・ゴーラウンド (Cherry-Go-Round) by Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku.
Another girls' idol group?

The TV series' sad attempt to cash in on the AKB 48 mania that's been going on for a while is starting to look pretty desperate.
Digimon did the same thing recently, it sounded more like it belonged in a Forever 21 Fashion Store then before an episode of digimon.

Pray for the best guys.
Is it just me or the series getting more and more desperate?
It's not just you.
Though I'm cautiously optimistic that things will turn around some now that we have villains & an actualy storyline.

Reaction score
Though I'm cautiously optimistic that things will turn around some now that we have villains & an actual storyline.
And when did we not have those things before? Last I checked, Team Rocket and Ash's badge quest were villains & an actual storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.