• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New opening and ending start October 2nd!

Kairyu

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
They'll start with DP 96-97 (The Galactic episodes), airing october 2.

The opening translates to "High Touch" and the ending to "I'm Sure Tomorrow".

Opening sung by Satoshi's and Hikari's VA's, ending by some random person.

Source: Habunake who found it on PokeAni (I haven't found it on PokeAni yet though..)

:eek:

Aw man, I wanted to see another version of "Together" D:

I found it on PokeAni now, here's google's translation:

"
TV Tokyo's wish ANI "Diamond & Pearl" from the home page information.
October 2nd opening theme and the theme will change.
Opening what is the first Pokemon in a duet song hikari (Megumi Toyoguti's) and SATOSHI (Shigeki Matsumoto's) song.

Opening a new "high touch" / Uta: SATOSHI (Shigeki Matsumoto's) & hikari (Megumi Toyoguti's)

Outro "I'm sure tomorrow" / Uta:奈's song

ANI wish more information on the "diamond and pearl", please view the website

I do not, but now the opening "Together2008" Ending the opening of the new songs on them, along with the record?
Then, "I stand by the theme to hikari ~ (Winter Version.) HAITSU a sound?"

Awesome, really?! That sounds lovely. x333

New animation kudasaaaaai~

Aw man, I wanted to see another version of "Together" D:

-_-

Are you REALLY kidding, right...?

Thank God, we will have some new animations (with evo/capture spoilers, I hope)!

Sorry, but Ash's VA is Rica Matsumoto, isn't it?

I hope this means that they will use different visuals for the opening as well.

Ugh, Ash and Hikari duet.

Yes, it's awesome that the opening won't be Together anymore, and I do dig character songs, and I love Matsumoto Rika... but ugh, Hikari.

Official confirmation.

The opening theme will be a duet with Satoshi and Hikari singing.

A better translation of ハイタッチ! would be "High Five," actually. "High Touch" is wasai-eigo, similar to words like "viking" (which, in Japan, means "buffet"), "back mirror" (what we'd call "rear-view mirror"), and "cherry boy" ("male virgin").

The ending theme will feature "lots of cute scenes with Hikari, Potchama, and all the others."

The ending theme will feature "lots of cute scenes with Hikari, Potchama, and all the others."

LOL, lots of Dawn and Piplup scenes, huh? As if all the other openings/endings aren't already filled with those? :p

If it's true, I hope the new opening and ending will have some spoilers about new evolutions and captures. Don't you think so?.

EWW. God, like Hikari fans need encouragement... and how about they stuff Pochama somewhere where we don't see its smug face?

As much as I like "Watashi, Makenai", it seems to have started an ending theme trend I really don't approve of.

Huh? So, that addition of Platinum was just a rumour. But still, it looks very interesting. The Torn World, Lakemons and of course the new opening theme. So far so good. I just hope they actually improve the correspondence to the games and decide to show some game characters in the new episodes.

Dogasu said:

But this, is a fail.

Why am I not surprised that people aren't happy with it being something besides Together?

I did a Picard facepalm the moment I moment I saw the Hikari/Pochama thing, knowing what was going to happen...

Watch Dawn wear a lot of different dresses in this ending that she'll never wear in the actual show, just like the previous endings.

If there's as much as one scene with Hikari cuddling with Pochama in the new ending, then I'm never gonna watch it again~.

Wh**ed out plushie-pokemon. So tired of it.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom