• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Opening?

The song wasn't bad itself, but then again, it sucked compared to others (except for Pokémon Chronicles', which is definitely the crappiest intro ever).

The "unbeatable" part, and the scene where Ash sends Pikachu against the Battle Frontier was pretty stupid. It's not like Pikachu can defeat the Frontier...or can it? Oh, right, I forgot -if it beats Ground and Rock types, it shall certainly be able to beat the Battle Frontier. :XD:

Anywho, not too bad, but I've seen better.

EDIT: And what the hell is up with Team Rocket getting chased by Aron and Lairon? That, like, made no sense to me o_O.

Well, Dark Espeon, the only reason I can think of for why the Aron were chasing Team Rocket was because that was like what happened in "A Hole Lotta Trouble", but that was back in the 6th season though, and that still doesn't explain why the Lairon are chasing them (there weren't any Lairon in that episode).

lol

That opening was a remix, definately. The beginning is a remix of Master Quest theme song, then we hear original Advanced part when Deoxys shows up.

Song wasn't too bad, bud Advanced Challenge is way better. And, still, sounds more like Power Rangers than Pokemon Advanced theme.

(Ninja Storm ad on TV)

Does anyone know where I can download all the Japanese openings?

I haven't seen my beloved Intro 2 in a long time! No other opening even comes close (Mezase 98 maybe).

AtoMan said:
That opening was a remix, definately. The beginning is a remix of Master Quest theme song, then we hear original Advanced part when Deoxys shows up.

Song wasn't too bad, bud Advanced Challenge is way better.
Um, could you explain which parts correspond in each? Because I'm just not hearing it, even though I'm playing all three and skipping around and trying to hear them.

Darn straight.

This opening sucked badly for reasons that have already been fully elaborated by others. Advanced Challenge was far superior to this. It had logical spoilers. This opening should not have contained any parts from the 9th season Japanese opening. It was totally incompetent. Death to 4Kids!

And when you've finished killing them, how are you going to make a better opening? Some content use was qestionable, but it sounds better than Advance Challenge, and certainly Advance.

No one seems to have mentioned the ending...We actually get an instrumental rather than a repeat of the song!

Unregistered said:
This opening sucked badly for reasons that have already been fully elaborated by others. Advanced Challenge was far superior to this. It had logical spoilers. This opening should not have contained any parts from the 9th season Japanese opening. It was totally incompetent. Death to 4Kids!

Bwah? Adv. challenge had much more spoilers than this season

This season's spoliers just happen later. But are the kiddies really going to be all the wiser for it? It's not as if we didn't know already.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom