• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New PKMN Rescue Team RP Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
Hello guys, its Junpei here.

Straight to the point, I want to ask what do you guys think about this:

I'm planning a Crossover RP(yeah, I make a lot of crossovers RP. Don't ask why though...)
A crossover between PKMN Rescue Team and main PKMN game such as FRLG/HGSS/RSE/DPPT/BW.
I mean, if in PKMN Rescue Team, a pokemon make a rescue team, recruit members, and save other pokemon and do missions, right?
Why don't human trainer make a rescue team, alongside his pokemons, recruit another trainer, save pokemon and people, do missions and things like that? (Yep, you could catch pokemons to aid you on your missions.)
Its similar to PKMN ranger, but not PKMN ranger.

Whatchu guys think?

I'd join. :) I've actually always wanted to do something like this.

IN, TOTALLY IN....

This also gave me another idea for an RP....if anyone is interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom