• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New PMD2 info....

Jnoo

WTF?
Reaction score
Here

Seeing as I can't read Japanese at all, I'll just tell you things in regards to pics.

Final Starter is revealed to be Skitty.

Grovyle seems to play an important role in the storyline. (I call it, Assassin Grovyle! =P)

A Dusknoir might be another important character it seems.

New items and stuff.

That's all I got. Anyone care to add on?

apparently, that Juptor is a thief who managed to find the "Gear of Time". It's said to be a hidden treasure that will stop all time within the region if it's taken, which is why Pokemon usually never consider searching for it. I'll try translating the stuff on the Yonoir later. BTW, you forgot to mention the commercial that could be viewed. It had a scene where Yuxie appears before your party.

Also, from the looks of things, to form a party, it seems you have to talk to Chiriin and access your members from a menu (ala Dragon Quest III's Luida), rather than a return of the Friend Areas, which sucks ass. -_- However, in another screenshot, it looked as though you were talking to a Kolink who was excited about going exploring with you. This seemed to take place in an area with some stone staircase and a well (which is odd, because on the screenshot where you were looking at Chiriin's menu, it didn't seem like there was any option to see the party member in its area, just the usual options to add or remove from the party and see stats). So... I'm confused. Though, if that Kolink scenario is any indication, it would be cool to not only have Friend Areas, but also the ability to talk to your own party members, with each Pokemon having their own face portrait at that.

Procrastination? No way! Grovyle is the thief of time!

Maybe you talk to Chimecho to go to your Friend Areas, and get the Pokemon from there?

So, I clicked on some items on pages and they disappeared, and I found them on a later page. Collect them all and get a free wallpaper. I didn't recognize all of them, though - one was a Clear Gummi, one was a Link Box, but what were the other ones? What about the sparkly one in the middle? Damn, I need to learn Japanese.

Last edited:
Yes.

Anyone who knows Japanese, can you translate what the items beside the Link Box and the Clear Gummi are?

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom