• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pocket Monsters XY episode announced: Episode to air December 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Pocket Monsters XY episode announced: Episode to air December 18

The TV Tokyo website has announced the title of a new Pocket Monsters XY scheduled to air December 18. 「セレナの本気!激走メェークルレース!!」 Serious of Serena ! Gekiso Me~e cycle race ! !

Read more on Bulbanews

The translation of this episoee is horrendous! A better translation of this episode is the one that appear in the page PM:

Serena Gets Serious! The Wild Meecle Race!!

I don't understand the purpose of this episode: Serena isn't going to ve a racer, why have an episide about Serena getting serious at racing?

Also I think that the writers are trying to give Serena many episodes to make up for being useless during more than 30 episodes. And even though it's almost impossible to know, it looks like the staff was lazy about Serena; they noticed it and they want Serena get the development now.

Returning to the episode, I don't think anyone is catching a Skiddo and I think that Serena's mum will appear here.

Who the hell translated this title and how did the staff approve something like that going on bulbanews.................. seriously.

Who the hell translated this title and how did the staff approve something like that going on bulbanews.................. seriously.

The bad news is that the first title has been Google translated

1) the title is corrected. Right now, in the page the title is " Serena's Earnest! The Wild Skiddo Race!!"

Please, no more Google Translate (or similar automatic translations) Japanese text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom