• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokemon (2023) anime Episode titles predictions & Prediction Reviews

Nicolas721

Reaction score
Hi guys! I hope you are doing fine. Now that we have enough information of the new anime ("Liko & Roy" series, "No Ash" series or whatever you want to call it) to premiere soon it's time to put up my predictions of what the first episodes and plots of the series could be.

Check old Sun & Moon predictions here.

Check Journeys predictions here (the final review will come around late April-May)

For now I'm using "NS" (from "New series") as the preffix though I'll probably use Bulbapedia's when they settle on one.

-NS001: The start of a new era! We are Liko and Roy!
-NS002: Enter Captain Pikachu and Friede!
-NS003: Quaxly has style!
-NS004: Kanto Safari Zone! Educative Experience!
-NS005: The dark starry sky of Alola! (If they are going to keep the world tour they better focus on the underused regions, and Minior is one of the most iconic things about Alola)
-NS006: Iron Island! Special Hard Steel training!
-NS007: Dudunsparce, the rarest Pokemon of all!
-NS008: Nemona, Pawmi and the secret of Teracrystalization! (Liko development)
-NS009: Legendary battle! Fuecoco VS Kubfu! (Roy development)
-NS010: Snorlax and the way of sleep! (I doubt they will promote Sleep but you never know)
-NS011: The ship in crisis! Captain Pikachu's pride!

I usually end up my predictions in something cool, but we still don't know much of the plot or if there's some kind of Team Rocket replacement. For now this should be everything, I hope you liked it!

Prediction 2023 #1 New arcs
Hi guys! This series is shaping up very hard to predict because of its arc structure and numerous surprises, but thankfully the latest episode gave us lots of stuff to work with, so let's go with another prediction. Another thing to take into account is that titles are simpler now yet more abstract, I gotta say I'll miss the old ones, but whatever.

Paldea Arc (continued)
-HZ014: Battle of the streamers (Iono and Bellibolt appear)
-HZ015: Trying terastallization! (VS Spinel, part 1)
-HZ016: For me and for the ones I want to protect! (VS Spinel, part 2)

Interlude
-HZ017: The pride of a chef (Murdock focus)
-HZ018: Roy, captain for a day
-HZ019: Let's explore the abandoned ship

Galar Arc
-HZ020: Galar's tea party (Sinistea and Polteagist appear)
-HZ021: Amethio's Gym Battle (Gigantamax Corviknight appears?)
-HZ022: The mysteries of the castle
-HZ023: Grandmother and Grandaughter
-HZ024: Galloping through the Wild Area (Titan #2-Hisuian Arcanine appears)

That's all for now, keep watching Horizons!

Prediction 2023 #3 Goodbye Galar, Hello Sinnoh
Hi guys, welcome to another one of these, suggestions are welcomed.

Sea Arc (continued)
-HZ033: As long as I have Ceruledge! (Amethio focus, also, like if you understood the reference)
-HZ034: Clobbopus packs a punch!
-HZ035: Enter Agathe and Medicham
-HZ036: An impactful sacrifice! (Goodbye Liko's grandma...rest in...somewhere else)

Interlude
-HZ037: The strongest rival Floragato! (Merchandise says it's coming, also...Isle of Armor maybe?)
-HZ038: Nidothing's 24 hour livestream!
-HZ039: Pawmi's spark

Sinnoh Arc
-HZ040: Rescue operation in the snow (Mollie focus)
-HZ041: Computarized battle (Thorthon appears)
-HZ042: The old legend of Hisui
-HZ043: The heart of the forest
-HZ044: Beware of Kleavor's axes

That's all for now! What else would you like to see in Sinnoh?

Hi guys, with the new arc announced with lots of information available, so it's time to do another one of these specially as the last one was terribly wrong. Enjoy and suggestions are welcomed!

Paldea Arc (continued)
-HZ047: The power of the Elite Four! (Part 2 of the Academy presentation)
-HZ048: With Nemona and Brassius and Katy!
-HZ049: The groove with the strange markings (Filler about Shroodle, Grafaiai and Toedscool)
-HZ050: Order up at Dondozo's restaurant! (Merchandise says the sushi duo is coming, also could mean Kofu or Larry focus)
-HZ051: Penny's computarized challenge!
-HZ052: Fuecoco's effort in the snowstorm! (Roy VS Grusha)
-HZ053: The most valuable treasure (Gimmighoul)
-HZ054: A Titan Pokemon appears! (Arven debuts)
-HZ055: Captain Pikachu VS Flamigo!
-HZ056: Academy exam! Our terastal debut! Part 1
-HZ057: Academy exam! Our terastal debut! Part 2 (I doubt the arc will end there but if you see there's always some kind of midseason climax)
-HZ058: Let's go to Area Zero! (What a twist! It may be too early but...will there be a better time to cover it than when they're on Paldea?)

That's all for now! What would you like to see on this arc?

Back
Top Bottom