• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some guys on another forum were saying that Doryuzu is just a rip-off of Sandslash...I dont think so.

I kinda like female Burungeru, but I like the male form a lot more.

Some guys on another forum were saying that Doryuzu is just a rip-off of Sandslash...I dont think so.

I kinda like female Burungeru, but I like the male form a lot more.
Doryuuzu is a mole, Sandslash is a Pangolin/Shrew hybrid.
They're totally different.

And how one's a rip off of the other doesn't make sense since the two look nothing alike besides both having long distinctive claws (and it's not like claws are exclusive to Sandshrew).

I have an issue with Zoroark's dex entries. It's said to "delude" people with illusions. That's not actually what delusion is. Delusions are more of a belief. If anything, its causing hallucinations.

Though it at least explains how its powers work, it causes people to hallucinate. I wouldn't be surprised if it also caused delusions though, to supplement the hallucinations and illusions it creates.

How could that pink fish Pokemon NOT be an evolution of Luvdisc? And I thought Munna looked like a pre-eveolution of Drowzee when I first saw it... 156 Pokemon is a lot, though, so I guess they had to make some similar ones.

Munna and Drowzee don't even look alike...

I know, but befooooore someone else says it, Smoochum doesn't look too much like Jynx

Though I can see resemblance in the face at least for dragonair and dragonite.

But yeah. I don't know why anyone would want Munna to evolve into Drowzee anyway...

Mambou I can understand though.

It's just more of a case of they look alike.

I know, but befooooore someone else says it, Smoochum doesn't look too much like Jynx

Though I can see resemblance in the face at least for dragonair and dragonite.

But yeah. I don't know why anyone would want Munna to evolve into Drowzee anyway...

Mambou I can understand though.

It's just more of a case of they look alike.

Luvdisc really needs an evolution, and for that matter, so does Mambou. It has terrible stats.

Eh, not a fan of Mamamanbou myself, and I wouldn't use it even if it was/is a good battler. I mean, I get the whole 'Mama' thing they're going for, but it's still just another dull as dirt fish pokemon as far as I'm concerned. Which is a shame, because I reckon they could have got something really good out of the animal it's based on. Hopefully they'll cook up a cooler Sunfish in a future gen.

I still deny that tauros doesn't evolve into buffalon and that luddisc doesn't evolve into Mamanbou. I just refuse to beleve it >:C
And I'm sure they will come up vith some new eeveelutions in gray (if it will be called gray) *crosses fingers*

I still deny that tauros doesn't evolve into buffalon and that luddisc doesn't evolve into Mamanbou. I just refuse to beleve it >:C

I agree. Mamanbou is a Luvdisc evo, I don't care what GF say. :banghead:

And I'm sure they will come up vith some new eeveelutions in gray (if it will be called gray) *crosses fingers*

they're not going to add new pokemon mid Gen you'll have to wait until Gen 6 for a new eeveelution

they're not going to add new pokemon mid Gen you'll have to wait until Gen 6 for a new eeveelution
I agree. The question is, will gen 6 be set in a region with all new Pokémon, or will it go back to an area or Japan? I'm hoping for one based on Europe.

Yeah. They only add new forms of old Pokémon in 3rd Versions, at best.

Mamanbou was a funny thing. I didn't really think it was a Luvdisc Evolution, despite seemingly having the same theme and a similar body shape. The face was too different and it never screamed "Luvdisc" to me. Most other new Evolutions had a slight sense of familiarity (Very few exceptions, such as Dusknoir), which I didn't feel on Mamanbou.

But yeah... Mamanbou is boring like the average Fish Pokémon.

Deluding yourself? Quite the stupid idea there. It could only be caused by butthurt.

And I don't find Mamanbou interesting at all. OR Basurao. Pururiru, on the other hand...

I agree. Mamanbou is a Luvdisc evo, I don't care what GF say. :banghead:

NO offense guys

But that's a little childish

So they don't evolve into a similar looking Pokemon, big deal..

I dunno guys, I'm having a great time imagining these guys trying to evolve Tauros and Luvdisc. If they don't want to believe it, that's their choice.

I will never get why anyone would want or thinks that Tauros would evolve into Buffalon. I just will never.

They don't look a like except that they're both bovine...

I can understand Mambou, but really?

:I

Back
Top Bottom