• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

Well they all look like Gen 4 Rip offs.
The one on top looks like Turtwig + Spoink Tail
The one on the right looks like a fatter and "squarer" version of Piplup
The one on the left looks like a Buizel + Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf tail.
So I don't like them.

^ I'm with Infinity. I think the one on the left is the Water starter. That thing on the tail really looks like a fin to me. I suppose it could be a leaf, but that doesn't explain the middle one unless it's a rabbit or something.

Throwing in my vote for Grass Bird, Fire Pig, and Water Otter.

At least none of them look like dinosaurs.

Throwing in my vote for Grass Bird, Fire Pig, and Water Otter.

At least none of them look like dinosaurs.

this is so right one more dino plant and i think i woulda lost it

^ I'm with Infinity. I think the one on the left is the Water starter. That thing on the tail really looks like a fin to me. I suppose it could be a leaf, but that doesn't explain the middle one unless it's a rabbit or something.
Actually, I think it is a fire starter (it looks like a Charmander with Cyndaquil's head with Torchic's top feathers on the tail), or maybe it could be a grass starter becouse of its overall reptilian shape.

I just want it to be a water type though, because it being a fin would look better than a leaf or a flame.

The middle one is probably grass, as the things at the top look like leaves... and the one at the right looks like a beaver and like it would be a water type.

Hey, if it's a Fire Pig, the localization team can name it Barbecute.
this is so right one more dino plant and i think i woulda lost it

Ditto.

Fire Rabbit. Fire Rabbit. PLEASE let the middle one be a fire rabbit.

Now that the silhouettes have been revealed...
I think the one to the left is the Fire starter (the thing on its tail looks like a flame, but it could be a fin). The middle one is the Grass starter (the appendages on its head look like leaves). The right one is the Water starter (and I don't know why).

Further notes: When I saw the middle one, I was "WTF is that thing?" because it looks like a Pikachu + Marill + Turtwig hybrid. How unoriginal (IMO).

Man I love how this fandom calls pokemon unoriginal even when all we have of them are black masses

No idea what the grass one is, but I want a pig and platypus.

2133663284_05092010_1.jpg

Okay it seems that the fire starter is going to be serpentine, so a far snake which could be cool and have a poison dual-type. The water starter looks like it could be a dolphin which makes me think it could be pure water. The grass starter looks like a jolteon with antlers so I don't know what it could possibly have as a second type.

2ynovwp.jpg

Left: Bird, Grass

Top: Cop Pig, Fire

Right: idunnolol, Water

Okay it seems that the fire starter is going to be serpentine, so a far snake which could be cool and have a poison dual-type. The water starter looks like it could be a dolphin which makes me think it could be pure water. The grass starter looks like a jolteon with antlers so I don't know what it could possibly have as a second type.
You're talking about those fake pics from a while back, right?

You're very slow, those fake pokemon were shown like...February/March. Either way, you're looking at the wrong silhouettes.

...I still kinda want a fire piggy...

I was kinda hoping for a bird-like Grass starter, but none of the silhouettes really point towards any of them being like a bird. Put me down as another whose crossing her fingers for the left being a Grass bird thingo.

Middle one. Hee hee, curly tail! Please don't be the Grass starter, it already resembles Turtwig enough without seeing the colour scheme. So I'm hoping those are ears on the top of it.

Totally stumped by the one on the right. Bear? Otter? Platypus? Something else entirely?

You're very slow, those fake pokemon were shown like...February/March. Either way, you're looking at the wrong silhouettes.

Yeah I kinda saw that after looking on serebii for the daily news and I was like WTF. It was like an infidelity.

So now thats outta the way my prediction for the REAL silhouettes are:
THe top left: The grass starter because the head looks like it could be a thorn, or a beak of some kind and the tail a leaf at the end.
The top right: the fire starter because i dunno it just seems like it could be a fire starter.
The middle bottom: the water starter because of its tail for some reason and its ears. What if its a marsupial type, or a polar bear platypus hybrid like in avatar the last airbender.

The one on the left looks like it's a Grass type bird; the thing on its tail looks like a leaf.

The one on the right looks like a beaver; I'm gonna assume it's the Water type. I'm not sure what the hell is going on with its head.

That leaves the pig-rabbit hybrid thing in the middle as the Fire type.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

look closely at the silhouettes
is it me, or can i see "some" of the pokemon features
like the four legged poke is looking side-on, it looks brown....ish
the one on the right looks like it has it's back facing towards us and it's eyes are on the left side
i can't see much on the one that looks the best out of all

Back
Top Bottom