• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

Just found this fake picture it looks pretty cool.

Starter_plant_5G_by_Pika25.png

Done by http://pika25.deviantart.com/

Pretty damn cool!

I cant really tell what the starter on the right looks like, it could be a beaver just by judging the tail, but i dont know, i just want a platypus pokemon, wether its a starter lol,

I cant really tell what the starter on the right looks like, it could be a beaver just by judging the tail, but i dont know, i just want a platypus pokemon, wether its a starter lol,

If you're going to judge the animal by what the tail looks like, then don't hope for a platypus, because they don't have external ears (like this thing does). But, if everyone could realize that Pokemon don't exactly have to have physical traits that mirror that of their real-world counterparts, you could hope for whatever.

...well the Flying/Normal-Types you can blame on Roost.

So? The point still stands that a few types and dual-types tend to be repeated through each Generation. We have more than one Grass/Poison and more than one Water/Ground also. If they were to make another Water/Ice, I'd actually prefer it to be one of the starters over another non-starter.

I must comment... if not a starter, we really need a Grass-Bird pokemon... as many Birds that live in trees, not having a single grass one is just silly.

That'd be like having a Fish type, and none of the fish types are part Water type.

Tropius says hi.

Oh wait, I forgot about Jumpluff and Shaymin's Sky Forme.

I said Bird, not banana nut dinosaur. lol

I was gonna say. Since when did Skymin, Tropius, and Jumpluff classify as a bird?

Idk about the former and the latter, but the middle is the closest to a grass bird.

Tropius is not a bird, its a Brontosaurus that can somehow magically fly - -"

lol, I should have clarified. I wasn't using the word "Bird" as a stand-in for Flying type... I literally meant a Bird.

I was aware of the wind reindeer, the tropisaurus and the ragweed trio.

Just a big misunderstanding. =P

Now I really will retire to bed. The thought of possibly waking up to the starters is keeping me up longer than it should!

Water bear or raccoon would rock. Grass bird is what I'm hoping for on the left. And the middle can be whatever and I'll be happy.

Is it probable that the Starters will be unveiled tomorrow morning?

I hope they will be revealed tommorow. It'll be the highlight of the day and I'll print out a copy and show it to my friends. Btw, what part of 2chan does news for Pokemon come out on? I checked the part that said ”ゲーム” but just got a page filled with nothing but console and PC games without a single sight of the silhouettes.

OH GOD WHERE'S THAT FIRE PIGGY ALREADY?!?!?!?!

i still think it looks like a bunny...and that its the grass starter :p

Back
Top Bottom