• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

^lol post #1111 (Late Post)

Meh, I'll probably see it before go to school tomorrow. Not getting off yet, but...still, I doubt that it'll be leaked while I'm still awake.

Wouldnt a fire pig cook itself into a delicious pork dinner? If so, bring on a fire type pig

If it's made for fire it'd resist it. -_-

It'd be kinda cool if it could evolve into a Boar. First ever quadrepedal fire type final evo.

EDIT: Wasn't there a post between this one and the one above me? WTF is going on here...

Last edited:

I hope they will be revealed tommorow. It'll be the highlight of the day and I'll print out a copy and show it to my friends. Btw, what part of 2chan does news for Pokemon come out on? I checked the part that said ”ゲーム” but just got a page filled with nothing but console and PC games without a single sight of the silhouettes.

I second this.

A pokemon that at least always smells of stovetop Bacon.... mmm. I'd cook it, and a couple Eggs (maybe it's babies :eek:) and I'd ready my breakfast and eat hearty and dine in hell.

Could that be real?
thumb_www.dotup.org874769%5B4%5D.jpg

http://www.nintendoblast.com.br/2010/05/rumor-pokemons-iniciais-de-pokemon.html

I think that was considered faked multiple pages back.

How many times does that have to be posted...

it's fake. It doesn't even match the silhouettes.

Curse silhouettes, they cause people to go insane... -_-"

LOL, sorry, haven't saw it before.
I didn't believed too, was just sharing.

in response to the person who said i was late (though its true) i was saying it in response to the post previous that was like show me that fire piggie already (my response seemed apropriate if you look at the previous one) but its not like it matters

we ought to have a thread or at least the first post here show all the confirmed fakes so we don't keep having the repeats.

we ought to have a thread or at least the first post here show all the confirmed fakes so we don't keep having the repeats.
People wouldn't look at it anyway. With that one i'm pretty sure people just see he went the effort to make it look like a magazine, and because of that they think it could be real without looking at the pokemon.

People wouldn't look at it anyway. With that one i'm pretty sure people just see he went the effort to make it look like a magazine, and because of that they think it could be real without looking at the pokemon.

...I think they would look to make sure.

...well other wanderers are sure to look into the matter, dontcha think?

Seriously, what part of 2chan do CoroCoro leaks come out on? I gotta know so I can look tomorrow.

Seriously, what part of 2chan do CoroCoro leaks come out on? I gotta know so I can look tomorrow.

if you are waiting till tomorrow, then jsut wait for Pokebeach.

Back
Top Bottom