• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

So, like WPM said Yesterday I believe, if it's going to Leak Today it will probably Leak between 6-8ish(Japan's Timezone).
It's only 2:56pm in Tokyo now so I assume we have awhile left as it's more likely to leak after School/After School Activities???

Donkonflag! With an "n"! A combination of "Donkey" and "Conflagration"! :-D

And Emburro is "Ember" and "Burro", and Flamule is "Flame" and "Mule"! :XD:

My bad with the lack of an "n". Nice use of "conglagration", I wouldn't have even thought of using it and I think i've actually heard it before lol.

There is something new? Why they haven't announced something about the leak's delay?

There is something new? Why they haven't announced something about the leak's delay?

Because Corocoro doesn't purposefully leaks their magazine. They want people to buy it. There may very well not be a leak

I don't know about you guys, but this is what came to my mind

lawlstarters.png

My bad with the lack of an "n". Nice use of "conglagration", I wouldn't have even thought of using it and I think i've actually heard it before lol.

Thanks. When it comes to fire names, I'm always prepared. I'm not known as The Flaming E for nothing. Lol. :-D

So, like WPM said Yesterday I believe, if it's going to Leak Today it will probably Leak between 6-8ish(Japan's Timezone).
It's only 2:56pm in Tokyo now so I assume we have awhile left as it's more likely to leak after School/After School Activities???

It's got nothing to do with school - you think kids are the ones who get their hands on unreleased copies? It's probably more like someone manages to snap photos during work, and post them when they get home.

Because Corocoro doesn't purposefully leaks their magazine. They want people to buy it. There may very well not be a leak

I doubt that highly. There will be a leak.

This is just like that one coro coro from HGSS that leaked really late. I seem to recall the legendary beasts being involved with that.

Don't say that!
Of all the Months it wouldn't Leak, why couldn't it Leak Early this Month and Late say in April's Edition(which came out in March and only really Revealed The Legendary Dog's Promotional Ticket Event)?

Don't say that!
Of all the Months it wouldn't Leak, why couldn't it Leak Early this Month and Late say in April's Edition(which came out in March and only really Revealed The Legendary Dog's Promotional Ticket Event)?

Because it seems like that now.

Because it seems like that now.

If it dosen't Leak it would somewhat shock me.
Not once do I remember Corocoro never Leaking Early.

Though I rememeber the March Edition was suppose to have No Pre-Release Policy but it still Leaked.
Maybe this time there is a No Pre-Release Policy?

I always thought Leaks came from Subscribers getting it Early?

If it dosen't Leak it would somewhat shock me.
Not once do I remember Corocoro never Leaking Early.

Though I rememeber the March Edition was suppose to have No Pre-Release Policy but it still Leaked.
Maybe this time there is a No Pre-Release Policy?

I always thought Leaks came from Subscribers getting it Early?

Zoroark-10/2
black white-10/4
starters-it's 12/4 and did not reveale yet. it's 3 PM in japan now.

Zoroark-10/2
black white-10/4

Like WPM said, so far almost all the Pattern's in Leaks have Broken.

In Terms of Leaks, I remember Zorua and Zoroark Leaked Later in the Night as I was about to go to turn the Computer off when I checked Serebii and saw them.
Considering Sydney is an Hour before Tokyo it must of been around 8-10ish in Japan at the Time so anyone expecting it to Leak within the Next Hour will probably have to wait a little longer as it's probably more likely to Leak Tonight if it will Leak at all Today.

Zoroark-10/2
black white-10/4

During HGSS, though, there were definitely some months with leaks as late as the 12 or 13th, IIRC. Just because we've been spoiled with early leaks the past couple months doesn't mean they aren't coming if they're not here yet.

In Terms of Leaks, I remember Zorua and Zoroark Leaked Later in the Night as I was about to go to turn the Computer off when I checked Serebii and saw them.
Considering Sydney is an Hour before Tokyo it must of been around 8-10ish in Japan at the Time so anyone expecting it to Leak within the Next Hour will probably have to wait a little longer as it's probably more likely to Leak Tonight if it will Leak at all Today.

Zoroark's leak was in 7 PM in japan.
I don't believe it will leak in night, because in japan it will be 3-4 AM.

Zoroark's leak was in 7 PM in japan.
I don't believe it will leak in night, because in japan it will be 3-4 AM.

What do you mean?
In Tokyo it is now 3:19pm, if there going to Leak Today there more likely to Leak Tonight between 6-8ish.
I doubt they will Leak bewteen 3-4am in Japan.

What do you mean?
In Tokyo it is now 3:19pm, if there going to Leak Today there more likely to Leak Tonight between 6-8ish.
I doubt they will Leak bewteen 3-4am in Japan.

Yes, that could still happen. I hope to see the new Girl & Boy also.

Well i might as well throw in my thoughts on what they will be. These are what i would like the starters to be judging by the sillouetes.

Left: grass rooster and turn into a grass archeopterex (spelling?) and grass ghost type at the end.

Middle: fire pieg, soooo cute and could evolve into a beefy buff boar. Will prally have rock or steel as secondary.

Right: water platypus i have a friend who will be estatic about that. water poison if you know platypussies you know why. Only problem is that i can't see a platypus evolving into something awesome.

This is so annoying. I can't believe the scans still haven't leaked yet. XD This is probably one of the most anticipated reveal as well too...

I hope the scans show up in the next couple hours or so. I've had nothing in my mind except what the starters will look like and the other tidbit of info that is rumored to be in this issue of Corocoro.

Who do I have to kill to get this thing to come out sooner?!?!?

Back on topic: I want to see the starters now!

I also feel betrayed.

Judging by what was said last night, would I be correct in assuming that we will see leaks by around 2 - 3am if it DOES happen this time?
Later than that. After the end of the business day in Japan which would be like around 5amish

There aren't patterns in leaks. it's a matter of when people get their hands on the magazines, and it would seem people just haven't yet. There are times when we don't get leaks until like the 13th, it happens. People really need to stop pretending that a 5 day early leak is a God given right.

If they end up being this morning that would make both this leak and the Zoroark leak on morning when I have education tests, so that is a guarantee they'll come now. I'm sure my 70 year old education professor has some in with GF.

As for fire on the fire starter, I'm thinking that will probably come with the first stage if it's the boar. After it evolves it'll get lines where smallish flames come out on it's back, kinda like cyndaquil's flame but in lines.

EDIT: Honestly guys, we have the CoroCoro thread. If all you're going to say is that you want the leaks say it there. At least it's kinda relevant there.

Back
Top Bottom