• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much?

No, Electrode isn't cute.

Yeah, this one has feet anyway. I just finished. It's coming in just a minute.

EDIT: here it is

315yemf.jpg

sorry for the colors. it was the best I could do

Last edited:

It's so cute and funny. I love it! XD

I logged off. To play mah gamez. Which reminds me I just missed the hour in which I could get a Pokemon massaged. D=

Now that I think about it, there should be a whole line of fruit Pokemon! We already have Cherubi...

I'm sorry you missed your massage.

Yeah, there should be some more fruitz. Cherubi is simply not enough.

It could be, I didn't expect you to give a watermelon legs

Oh, yeah. I just didn't think it looked complete with out legs. I might change them a little to make them a little more unique though. And I guess Electrode could be cute if you drew the face cute, but usually it looks mad.

Oh, yeah. I just didn't think it looked complete with out legs. I might change them a little to make them a little more unique though. And I guess Electrode could be cute if you drew the face cute, but usually it looks mad.
Except in HG/SS, where it looks like a stalker. D=

Except in HG/SS, where it looks like a stalker. D=

lol. It would be funny if they made a pokemon that hides in the bushes and follows you throughout the whole game. :-D lol. Then in the end to beat the game you would have to call officer Jenny on it and then catch it. :-D

lol. It would be funny if they made a pokemon that hides in the bushes and follows you throughout the whole game. :-D lol. Then in the end to beat the game you would have to call officer Jenny on it and then catch it. :-D
*chuckle*...*snort*...HAHAHA!!! That's hilarious!

Maybe it could turn out that YOU are the child that the original Banette is looking for! :scared:

*chuckle*...*snort*...HAHAHA!!! That's hilarious!

Maybe it could turn out that YOU are the child that the original Banette is looking for! :scared:

HAHA!!! that sprite was creepy. I think GameFreak was trying a little too hard to make the Gen III sprites realistic and they ended up just being ugly. (like nosepass. that thing was hideous)

HAHA!!! that sprite was creepy. I think GameFreak was trying a little too hard to make the Gen III sprites realistic and they ended up just being ugly. (like nosepass. that thing was hideous)

Extremely hideous

There should be female evos for Kricketot and Abra. Seriously.

Fire/Water (hot springs, or somethings?), Grass/Fire (maybe a Pepper Pokémon?), a more girly ground type (the girliest ground type I see is maybe Marowak or Phanpy), less water types, more baby Pokémon, more Eeveelutions, more cat-like Pokémon, and more fire Pokémon.

Fire/Water (hot springs, or somethings?), Grass/Fire (maybe a Pepper Pokémon?), a more girly ground type (the girliest ground type I see is maybe Marowak or Phanpy), less water types, more baby Pokémon, more Eeveelutions, more cat-like Pokémon, and more fire Pokémon.
But there are already so many cat-like pokemon?

How's this idea. A bird pokemon (I'm not sure what kind of bird yet) with a tail that spirals like a tornado. It would have a lot of wind based moves, similar to pidgey but the tornado aspect would be more prominent.

I actually drew a rough sketch earlier today and I'm going to attempt it in paint. It will probably be tomorrow by the time it's done.

How's this idea. A bird pokemon (I'm not sure what kind of bird yet) with a tail that spirals like a tornado. It would have a lot of wind based moves, similar to pidgey but the tornado aspect would be more prominent.

I actually drew a rough sketch earlier today and I'm going to attempt it in paint. It will probably be tomorrow by the time it's done.
Oh make it a condor and a legendary!

Back
Top Bottom