• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion

I like the seasons-changing deer thing, but the whole seasons concept sounds like a pain in the ass. A month is too long to wait.

I actually like most of the pokemon of this generation. Not to fond of munna (I think it's ugly as sin), but its evolution is okay.

Not to fond of munna (I think it's ugly as sin), but its evolution is okay.

Really? It's evolution looked hideous to me. It's grown on me... slightly. Ugh. It struck me as a blob of lard in a dress when I first saw it. Now it just seems like a floating pig. :p

I like the seasons-changing deer thing, but the whole seasons concept sounds like a pain in the ass. A month is too long to wait.

I actually like most of the pokemon of this generation. Not to fond of munna (I think it's ugly as sin), but its evolution is okay.

A month change is better than Animal Crossing's seasons.

I hope the plant owl is fake because the sprite looks really bad.

A month change is better than Animal Crossing's seasons.

I liked those, actually. It'll bother me if it isn't snowing in December. Though I can see why that would be annoying if you live somewhere else... but wouldn't they sell a different version there anyway?

Well actually, nobody really did say those screenshots were real, but at the same time nobody said they were fake. So it's sort of limbo at the moment.

Well actually, nobody really did say those screenshots were real, but at the same time nobody said they were fake. So it's sort of limbo at the moment.

Oh really... so that means that the Hihidaruma pre-evo is jeporadized too...

*jeporadized... jeperodized... argh, ah well.

Isn't the demo almost coming? I remember it came around this time, maybe we'll get more info! :D

I think the demo's going on for a few weeks, so I expect multiple people will contribute different pieces of info. Its midday in Japan irc now, so we may get some more stuff...

I wonder if all the Pokemon included in the demo have Sugimori Art in the pamphlets, or are they hidden?

i'm beginning to quetion wheter or not we'll be getting any new info today, cuz we havent had anything except what pokemon sunday and the bambi forms and aloe. and cactus-owl :mad: but who knows im usually wrong anyway, im just used to dissapointment

I don't know how it is we got info before, but I do know we need one of those technically minded people to list all the pokemon that are in there and all the info associated to them. I know this is not an easy process and pretty much takes either one person playing it over and over, or a team of people each playing under different circumstances. Without someone willing to take down all these details, we are lost.

Oh for the love of...

People, be patient. Coro Coro normally doesn't come out until the 15th. We're getting it on the 11th this month, and even earlier because of scan leaks. Just wait. Seriously it is getting really old seeing every other post being someone saying they want the information. DCMP, Japan is 16 hours ahead of me (PST). So it's 11:20 AM there. Their day isn't even half over. Be patient and wait for someone to scan them.

Well, so far, it seems the CoroCoro will just contain Pokemon we already know...the swan is likely being on the Yahoo site, the bug, Mamanbou, and Gigais are confirmed, and there were some other rumors going around saying Miruhog and Moguryuu are in it as well, which makes sense.

I wasnt all like OMG I WANTZ TEH INFO NAOW! i was just sayin i dont expect any more info

It's not just you I was directing that towards (in fact, we're probably going to get the rest tonight at about 4 AM), but everyone. I'd very much appreciate if people would just settle down and wait.

To take our minds off waiting (and to try and stay on topic)

Soo, Victini seems to be obtained fairly early, since it's level 15. I wonder if it'll end up being any good, or how early you get it?

Well, that boat looks like one from Hiun City, so I'm guessing you can get it after your second badge.

Nah, Zoroark is LV-25. And it is post-national dex.

after 2nd badge sound good, cuz its not too early in the game, i'll probably have severel of my pokes in the late twenties by then :drool: (and explore the desert quite a bit as well)

Back
Top Bottom