• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion

Aside from fake scans and people constantly going on about how much they want him to be elaborated on and that new rumor about him...

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed. I do want the facts.

Aside from it being a bat and the fact that Zubat won't be in this game... aside from that, you're right. We have no evidence whatsoever.

But we can safely assume (actually, not the right words, but whatever. More than safely assume) that Minezumi is he regional rodent and Mamepato is the regional bird.

But we can safely assume (actually, not the right words, but whatever. More than safely assume) that Minezumi is he regional rodent and Mamepato is the regional bird.

Chillarmy has an equal possibility of being the rodent.

On the other hand, they both could be on the same route.

I'm actually glad they haven't fully revealed Desukan yet, I want that to be a surprise when I find him in the game. But I doubt I'll be able to find him without looking it up, I barely know any Japanese. I'm just going to play through as much as I can and discover as many Pokemon possible before I look at walkthroughs and all the spoilers.

I will NOT spoil Mijumaru final Evo though. No matter what.

Chillarmy is in the middle of the dex though.

This game is supposed to be different from previous games. At the moment, anything could happen.

This game is supposed to be different from previous games. At the moment, anything could happen.
But as Ryuutakeshi said, It's in the middle of the dex. A Regional Rodent, by my logic, is one of the first rodent's seen in the region. Hence Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, and Bidoof. So therefore Chillarmy cannot be the regional Rodent, Minezumi is.

Chillarmy has an equal possibility of being the rodent.

On the other hand, they both could be on the same route.

That does sound possible, the pokemon you find on routes changes depending on the season.

On a side note, where is a place that I can, while on-topic, discuss Oha Suta?

Last edited:

I'm actually glad they haven't fully revealed Desukan yet, I want that to be a surprise when I find him in the game. But I doubt I'll be able to find him without looking it up, I barely know any Japanese. I'm just going to play through as much as I can and discover as many Pokemon possible before I look at walkthroughs and all the spoilers.

I will NOT spoil Mijumaru final Evo though. No matter what.

There's always gonna be someone else leaking it. Unless you talking from a personal standpoint.

I actually wanna see them as soon as possible, because I've never really been one of those people who likes surprises. I enjoy being surprised, but hate having to wait for em.

Last edited:

There's always gonna be someone else leaking it. Unless you talking from a personal standpoint.

I actually wanna see them as soon as possible, because I've never really been one of those people who likes surprises. I enjoy being surprised, but hate having to wait for surprises.
I was saying I will not spoil it for myself. I know Joe's gonna have the evo up days before I get my copy, but I'm going to have to restrain myself.

Edit: Oh and anyone know if Oha Suta is supposed to show anything this week?

Supposedly, but that's just a rumor.

Rankurusu looks awful. That Pokémon has put me off Pokémon white...

Gochiruzeru on the other hand is great. I feel like I'm the only one that likes it. I know I've seen a statue like thing that its based on (a more colourful one) and I just... like its design

Last edited:

Gochiruzeru on the other hand it great. I feel like I'm the only one that likes it. I know I've seen a statue like thing that its based on (a more colourful one) and I just... like its design

I don't dislike Gochiruzeru but I'd be lying if I said it was my favorite 5th gen revealed Pokemon, right now that's a tie between Wargle, and Denchura (if it has a nice design and is part electric it'll surpass Wargle immensely, I don't know why but for some reason an electric tarantula just sounds so epic).

Anyway back to Gochiruzeru, I'm still wondering why it's called the Celestial Body Pokemon. If it had a forme change or an evolution of it being a glowing energy Pokemon (bright glowing humanoid) it would most likely be my 3rd favorite (assuming something else doesn't catch my eye, from the Pokemon we don't know about).

Gothiselle or whateveer the hell it's called is certainly based on something other than gothic lolita fashion, but I have no idea what it's called or what it's even used for. There was a similar sort of character from Smash Bros. Subspace storyline that I suspect was based on the same concept, and I'm certain I've seen similar objects in other series. I expect whatever that 'something' is might help shed some light on the pokemon's classification.

Either that or it's some weird take on the flatwoods monster. They're kinda similar...ish.

Sorry if I'm coming in kind of late for this conversation, but if Yanappu's evo is part fighting it wouldn't really weaken him by a whole lot. I've used a Breloom on Ruby a few times and it's pretty good. I would think it would be like a combination of Breloom and Infernape.

Sorry if I'm coming in kind of late for this conversation, but if Yanappu's evo is part fighting it wouldn't really weaken him by a whole lot. I've used a Breloom on Ruby a few times and it's pretty good. I would think it would be like a combination of Breloom and Infernape.

That is possible, but I really dont see it with a huge movepool. Sceptile and Shaymin are okay, but A Grass/Fighting pokemon's movepool is just bland. Aside from Mach Punch.

That is possible, but I really dont see it with a huge movepool. Sceptile and Shaymin are okay, but A Grass/Fighting pokemon's movepool is just bland. Aside from Mach Punch.

*Looks at thread title*

*skips*

I saw somebody mention that there were 7 psychic types this generation...
I only can remember Munna, Musharna, Gochiruzeru, Rankurusu at the moment. :O

EDIT: Oh and Koromori. :/

Victini is also part psychic.

Hehe, edited mah post. Well then, forget it xD. The person probably made a mistake and was off by 1.

Back
Top Bottom