• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion

Musharnna actually.The body style is identical both have similar trunks.Both seem ancient.Incense burning being an old Asian ritual and proboscidean being and extint slash ancient Animal and relative of both Tapir and Elephant.
I edited in a part soon after you started typing a reply. But still, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proboscidea does not list any form of Tapir as a descendant.

It's simple.

They're based off the Baku, mythical animals which are in turn inspired by the real-life animal the Tapir (and yes, the Malaysian one specifically), just like how the Kirin is inspired by the real-life Giraffe.

There, you can stop arguing.

Tapir is close relatives of the Rhinoceres not elephant relatives.And I will find will find some new evidence

It's simple.

They're based off the Baku, mythical animals which are in turn inspired by the real-life animal the Tapir (and yes, the Malaysian one specifically), just like how the Kirin is inspired by the real-life Giraffe.
Thank you.

I say they are Baku + Incense burner.

Dream Smoke after all, I wonder what that smells like?

Ok, so they're Baku incense burners, because I still think they're part incense burners.

Anyway... WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT RANKURUSU???!!!

EDIT: I guess no one does.

Last edited:

I say they are Baku + Incense burner.

Dream Smoke after all, I wonder what that smells like?
I assume the dream smoke are like dream bubbles, but the incense burner idea explains the floral patterns.

In any case, Musharna keeps making me think that there could be awesome Inception cross-over fics.

Ok, so they're Baku incense burners, because I still think they're part incense burners.

Anyway... WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT RANKURUSU???!!!

EDIT: I guess no one does.

I love Rankurusu. ^_^

I wonder to what extent it's jelly bubble can move...

It'd be neat it the poor guy inside had no control over the blob, and it moved by itself...

I love Rankurusu. ^_^

I wonder to what extent it's jelly bubble can move...

It'd be neat it the poor guy inside had no control over the blob, and it moved by itself...

Or if Rankurusu could move without the bubble that would be pretty cool I still wonder if it'll have an evolution or a pre-evolution. Although the two just seem like Sabeleye and Mawile to me so maybe it wont evolve. Not really important just a dumb speculation of mine but did anyone notice that Mamepato's chest is pretty similar to Swana's? And they both have similar wings probably nothing important but still.

I like Rankurusu better than Gochiruzeru. I like both but Rankurusu is just cuter and cooler I think.

Last edited:

Glad we're done with the Munna/tapir/elephant thing...

But I don't want another Rankurusu's better than Gochiruzeru.
Most of everybody's comments are the same... T_T

Let's discuss...

- What level Darumakka could evolve into Hihidaruma?
- Is Basurao the next Goldeen/Magikarp? Will it evolve into a tyrant serpant beast? It itself does seem tyrant.
- Tabunne, what is it based on? A rabbit? A goat with horns? Would it evolve, how so?

There! We discuss these!
Instead of just going back in the same loop.

Glad we're done with the Munna/tapir/elephant thing...

But I don't want another Rankurusu's better than Gochiruzeru.
Most of everybody's comments are the same... T_T

Let's discuss...

- What level Darumakka could evolve into Hihidaruma?
- Is Basurao the next Goldeen/Magikarp? Will it evolve into a tyrant serpant beast? It itself does seem tyrant.
- Tabunne, what is it based on? A rabbit? A goat with horns? Would it evolve, how so?

There! We discuss these!
Instead of just going back in the same loop.

From what we have seen on Tabunne I would assume it's based on rabbit, maybe it is based off something in Japanese culture/folklore?
I really hope it is one of the Pokemon featured in Corocoro next month^_^

I kind of hope Darumakka evolves through the use of Fire Stone...they should give us at least one new evolution for each Stone in my opinion since we're supposed to have a lot...well, maybe not Dawn, Dusk, and Light, but Grass, Fire, Water, Thunder, Moon, and Sun.

Is Basurao the next Goldeen/Magikarp? Will it evolve into a tyrant serpant beast? It itself does seem tyrant.
Don't see why it's gotten that label...it knows Aqua Jet and Uproar, and is used by Cheren in the demo (if you chose Mijumaru), so, like, all signs point to no. It's just a new fish Pokemon like Goldeen or Finneon.

IIn any case, Musharna keeps making me think that there could be awesome Inception cross-over fics.
If the Baltoy never stops spinning, does that mean we never woke from the Dream World?

If the Baltoy never stops spinning, does that mean we never woke from the Dream World?

Awesome. I love this. :)

Edit: Sorry my post is boring. I just felt the need to say that. :p

Also, I think Tabunne isn't really based off anything but instead is our new Clefairy/Jigglypuff basically. I'm expecting it to evolve through the use of the Moon Stone too.

Back
Top Bottom