• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion

Nope, I love him. Even though we probably don't even know half the dex, hell not even a 3rd, I'm definitely going to have it in my team.

he wears sunglasses for gods sake how could you not love this guy

I love Meguroko. My favorite three released so far are as followed.

3. Yanappu
2. Meguroko
1. EMONGA!!!

Basurao is totally going to be either Water/Dark or Water/Metal. LOOK AT THAT THING.

It's metal as all hell.

If it doesn't evolved into something as epically named as BasunnO))) then I'd be sorely pissed.

It even learns Uproar for eff's sake! That's so KVLT :XD:

WoW maybe it is a legendary dark frog pokemon!

Nah, it was a mistranlation, Shoko was just wondering what new Dark Pokemon there would be...someone mistook one of the words for "frog".

However...since she's one of the hosts of Sunday, I do wonder if she was hinting towards them revealing a new Dark-type this week, but who knows.

By the way anyone else thinking that Meguroko's design is quite likely related to these?
2q1v4a9.jpg

11adgxz.jpg

By the way anyone else thinking that Meguroko's design is quite likely related to these?
2q1v4a9.jpg

11adgxz.jpg

Not really, but I can see the relation XD
In my opinion, he looks more like a desert crocodile.

Not really, but I can see the relation XD
In my opinion, he looks more like a desert crocodile.

Well of course its form is based on a crocodile, but from seeing the Best Wishes preview where a number of them digging (which look rather amusing, I must add) combined with the black stripes and its dark typing, I can't help but thinking of the old time gags of digging prisoners.

2q1v4a9.jpg

11adgxz.jpg

lol sure why not. I always thought his design was loosely reminiscent of a bandit/criminal/whatever, so it makes sense to me :]

I hope this new Dark-type is a grape or an Agahnim lookalike. Darkrai is only one of the few Dark-types who actually managed to arouse my interest.

Meguroko's okay as a pokemon in general, but should've been part Dragon instead of Dark and as for its stripes and eyes, I just like to think they've some sort of association with nighttime, not because it's based upon the crook in jailstripe clothing who tries to escape prison.

Last edited:

It's funny how everyone speculates about a new dark type Poke just because she mentioned that she likes dark types in one of the hundreds of blog entries she posts every day.

It's funny how everyone speculates about a new dark type Poke just because she mentioned that she likes dark types in one of the hundreds of blog entries she posts every day.

Give 'em a break, not eeryone knows this. I sure didn't.

That she posts like a madman and was listing favorite types?

Back
Top Bottom