• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion

Guys, this isn't a place to talk about rumors.

I love Meguroko. I hope it stays quadrapedal. I don't want it to look anything like totodile's evo.

If Roko is supposed to be those prison escapees, what does the pink underbelly represent?

Hmm I just realized this, I wanted meguroko's final evo to be based of Sobek; an Egyptian god and then I remembered we already have one based of Anubis, lucario, but here's the thing lucario is steel/fighting and megukuro, is dark/ground, notice anything? lucario can hit it super efective with a fighting move and meguroko can get it back with a ground move, so it's pretty even. Any thoughts lol I know its farfetched

I think a dragon/grass type pokemon would be cool. Something like a salamence/torterra cross

what was I on? with my last post I sound retarded lol

what was I on? with my last post I sound retarded lol

No, it's interesting. I can sort of see where you're coming from. I don't really think it's true, but it certainly is interesting.

I wonder what Mijarmu evolves in to?

Am I the only one who likes meguroko?

He has a new typing...
180px-Meguroko.png

Look at him, hes so cute and cool!
I still think he and whatever it evolves too is a Hippowdon counterpart

he's a sand croc

what's not to love
If you lived in Alabasta you would understand.

Last edited:

Dude, if that's the real evolutions, i'm gonna be pissed. Those things are smaller than an umbreon! Oh well, I'll just wait 'til we see the final evos.

EDIT: I just noticed that Ash's outfit is different than the one we saw in the preview. Maybe that means they changed the pokemon too! Please do!

Dude, if that's the real evolutions, i'm gonna be pissed. Those things are smaller than an umbreon!

Unless Umbreon is five times bigger than Pikachu (and it's not), than the drawings aren't scaled correctly.

Dude, if that's the real evolutions, i'm gonna be pissed. Those things are smaller than an umbreon! Oh well, I'll just wait 'til we see the final evos.

EDIT: I just noticed that Ash's outfit is different than the one we saw in the preview. Maybe that means they changed the pokemon too! Please do!

Eh, it's barely different. And I doubt that they'd change them too much. But you have to keep in mind that this is just a rough sketch and that they'll look much better on the anime.

Ive been wondering why they didnt include Pokabu's supposed evolution in this art. Also seeing Mijumaru's evo in that sketch made me like him( i originally didnt like him) I like Mijumaru as much as the other starters now in this order
Tsutaja
Mijumaru
Pokabu- this is mostly due to us not seeing its evos, it however was originally the one i liked best when they were first revealed
Ive found that the anime seems to have made mijumaru alot more adorable that the first official art of it, does anyone else think this? I think fighting would be an awesome second type for it as well. I just hope Pokabu's evos arent bad looking

Unless Umbreon is five times bigger than Pikachu (and it's not), than the drawings aren't scaled correctly.

Exactly, just look at the basic stage starters, they look smaller than Pikachu and we know that's not true, at the very least Mijumaru is the same size as Pikachu but it looks smaller than in the beta art.

Back
Top Bottom