• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion

okay okay, let's settle down now. You don't want me to zap you a PM now do you? ;)
You're always like this! Sparks are flying and then suddenly you come along to short-circuit everything.

How does it not? It's electrical. Were you expecting the move animation to be the same?
He means it doesn't look like Spark the attack.

It looks like 'a' spark though.

Also, this regional pokedex will only have pokemon from THIS region, and they showed Mamanbou in the wild.

Keep in mind that some Pokemon might not be in the regional dex and you can only get them once the national dex is unlocked. Also it hasn't been proven that Mamanbou was in a wild battle, it could easily be the middle of a trainer battle.

Keep in mind that some Pokemon might not be in the regional dex and you can only get them once the national dex is unlocked. Also it hasn't been proven that Mamanbou was in a wild battle, it could easily be the middle of a trainer battle.

True, but I thought they showed Mamanbou being seen in the water in one of the new vids?

True, but I thought they showed Mamanbou being seen in the water in one of the new vids?

well, it is a fish. It could belong to a swimmer

I don't think random trainers will have non-Regional Dex Pokemon either...

Let's face it...Mamanbou is simply a way to effectively erase Luvdisc, the biggest shame, from our minds. Hell, I'm betting come ReSmake, #370 will officially be Mamanbou.

I don't think random trainers will have non-Regional Dex Pokemon either...

Firered/Leafgreen, Emerald, Diamond/Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver called and they said they had random trainers with non-regional dex Pokemon (albit after receiving the national dex).

Just rewatched the ads from the Bulbanews topic. Meguroku knows Assurance. I now love that little Gharial even more.

If Mamanbou was an evo of Luvdisc, I could catch a Mamanbou in the wild, breed it, and make a Luvdisc out of that.
Unless you need an Incense-like item to induce a Luvdisc, like Munchlax from Snorlax and whatnot. Not saying that'll be the case, but there's always that possibility.

How does it not? It's electrical. Were you expecting the move animation to be the same?

Btw, an interesting fact:

Exactly four years ago, Glameow and Happiny were leaked. :)

Can't believe that it was so long ago when DP came out...It seems like YESTERDAY!! O_O

And as for Mamonbou not being Luvdisc's evo...That's, actually it makes some sense. Unless Luvdisc were in the regular dex...But unlikely. Hopefully this doesn't turn into another stupid Pachirisu evolves into Emonga-like controversy, lol. But for now, I actually want to agree that it looks like a separate Pokemon from a possible Luvdisc line.

New mon just showed up, however it is hidden by a smiley face mask... Why do these leaks feel the need to hide everything behind stuff in the musical?

Or Mamanbou Evolves into Luvdisc. Which would be crazy.

Mamanbou also appeared in the wild in an anime preview.

New mon just showed up, however it is hidden by a smiley face mask... Why do these leaks feel the need to hide everything behind stuff in the musical?

I sort of fear for my life what that Pokemon can be. Minezumi and Tsutarja have barely any accessories and yet this Pokemon is apparently covered in all these accessories, assuming all of the things it has on are accessories.

So yeah the unknown of what it is kind of freaking me out.

(just to note I'm not being too serious about being scared, but I'm "afraid" the Pokemon might not be all that interesting and could end up being a disappointment.

I think the new Pokemon is based on an undead creature maybe a mummy. Because what looks like a hand is really purple compared to what looks like the rest of its body.

I'd say it could be partially rock given some its "skin" looks like it's made of rock, but this one is just hard to tell. Damn you Nintendo, I hope the reason its covered is because after today's anime episode (in an hour) you'll reveal it (because the anime preview revealed it). Though I kind of doubt it, maybe Pokemon Sunday.

A funny way to hide pokemon is in pokemon musicals. Now they can do it whenever they want when they a new pokemon is being revealed.

I doubt this mon will be on the episode.

Oh god seeing that smiley face mask brings back bad memories of playing a certain game @__@

How do we know if that is a new Pokemon when we don't see anything?

Or am I getting everything wrong? XD

A new Pokemon! ...but it's partially hidden I think. Well, any little bit of information is good, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom