• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, they wanted to make it three stages. Kenhorou's male Form was a better choice than making a giant pigeon, at least in my opinion.

I was not implying i did not like the idea for Kenhorou's male forme, I just simply was curuoius about it;s design.

On another note, whoah. Shibishirasu doesn't learn any moves via leveling up? It's going to be a hard time leveling this Pokemon, seeing as it evolves at a high level of 39 >.>

The man-pigeon is just showing typical sexual dimorphism found in some birds, though not pigeons.

Yeah, but Kenhorou's base design in any case is a better choice than just a giant pigeon, because there isn't that much you can do with one
I was not implying i did not like the idea for Kenhorou's male forme, I just simply was curuoius about it;s design.

Haha, I wasn't implying you didn't like it either! I just think that there isn't so much you can do with a pigeon without stretching it a little bit

More Dream World pics:
flareonv2.png

gothimuv2.png

dredia.png
Any requests?

Last edited:
Woah... how did you get those so big? I didn't think anything would be able to be extracted from the flash files...

How about... Gamageroge and Shubarugo? I don't know if they can go to the Dream World yet though.

Woah... how did you get those so big? I didn't think anything would be able to be extracted from the flash files...

How about... Gamageroge and Shubarugo? I don't know if they can go to the Dream World yet though.

Anything can be extracted. :ksmile: But unfortunately Gamageroge can't go yet and I don't have a Chevargo to see if it can be uploaded either. I'll see if I can trade for one to check though.

Kenhorou reminds me of a pheasant, which we get a lot of around here. Particularly in how males are far more colourful than females.

Pheasant.jpg
I think Kenhorou is a pheasant.

Kenhorou reminds me of a pheasant, which we get a lot of around here. Particularly in how males are far more colourful than females.

Pheasant.jpg
I think Kenhorou is a pheasant.

Pheasant/Pigeon Crossbreed :p

But yeah.

I had an interesting thought, what if in the 6th gen there's a common preevo of the three fire,water and grass monkeys?

I suppose the never did it with Plusle/Minun but I wouldn't be surprised if a common preevo was created for them somewhere down the line.

I had an interesting thought, what if in the 6th gen there's a common preevo of the three fire,water and grass monkeys?

I suppose the never did it with Plusle/Minun but I wouldn't be surprised if a common preevo was created for them somewhere down the line.
I'd prefer a common evolution, where it's something like [X]/Psychic-type (X being the type of the monkey).

MONKEY EEVEE..."MEEVEE"!

I'd prefer a common evolution, where it's something like [X]/Psychic-type (X being the type of the monkey).

... I'm not too fond of common evolutions... It doesn't seem too realistic. It doesn't happen in nature; when things grow and evolve, they diverge, not CONverge. There's no way it COULD happen in nature.

Plus, that seems to be stepping into Digimon lore... don't they combine together or something?

Sea(I have Sky too but can't seem to upload it anywhere)
seai.png
[note: the black and red artifacts won't be in the actual areas]

... I'm not too fond of common evolutions... It doesn't seem too realistic. It doesn't happen in nature; when things grow and evolve, they diverge, not CONverge. There's no way it COULD happen in nature.
And people forcing animals with magical powers to fight for money is realistic?

Minus the magical powers part, yes actually. Cock fighting anyone?

Edit: ninjask'd

I often view Pokemon Battles as sparring matches, to be honest with you. I mean, look at Generation I. Team Rocket ended up killing a Marowak, and you know what people thought of that? They detested them for it. The way they do battles involves Pokemon fighting with the possibility of casualties, in which case, that would be real cock-fighting mainly because the losing animal (in this case, the losing Pokemon) is expected to die.

As for fights with the Elite Four or a Gym Leader, you are expected to make the Pokemon pass out, possibly due to exhaustion or simply being KO'd. This should explain why Pokemon "faint" rather than "die", because if the Pokemon died after you beat them or if they beat you, the Pokemon wouldn't be used anymore because, well, they're dead, although, as a serious precaution, you're expected to take your Pokemon to a Pokemon Center afterward.

Plus, I think I may have just found out which kind of crocodile Meguroco and its evos are based on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mugger_crocodile

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mugger

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mugger

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mugger

Also, I think I may have found out where Game Freak got the idea for Heatran:

http://www.theoi.com/Olympios/HephaistosGod.html

Because Plusle and Minun were already babies I always figured they would just evolve into the same thing, or just something really similar like the nidorans
And people forcing animals with magical powers to fight for money is realistic?

People keep getting appalled at this, "people capturing animals and forcing them to fight each other"
But the thing is they aren't animals, they are monsters, pocket monsters but still monsters

People keep getting appalled at this, "people capturing animals and forcing them to fight each other"
But the thing is they aren't animals, they are monsters, pocket monsters but still monsters

And, in the anime, they show that most pokemon that battle enjoy battling. So we aren't forcing them to fight, we just have a common interest with them(sorta), pokemon battling.

Most Pokemon are based on animals. They also replace animals in all mediums of the series, and they have feelings and feel pain, just like animals.

I've heard Emboar get a lot of hate, but does anyone like him? I really do, he's my favorite (fully evolved) starter this gen.

Back
Top Bottom