• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From what I've seen in the article, yes the guy doesn't know shit about what hes talking about. I understand he hasn't played Pokemon since Blue, but thats no excuse to not research before writing about the subject. Whats worse is that the people in the comments are actually agreeing with him despite the flaws in his article, saying the generic "there are 5 million Pokemon out there they should of stayed with the first 150 blah blah blah LOL SO RANDUM XD"

From what I've seen in the article, yes the guy doesn't know shit about what hes talking about. I understand he hasn't played Pokemon since Blue, but thats no excuse to not research before writing about the subject. Whats worse is that the people in the comments are actually agreeing with him despite the flaws in his article, saying the generic "there are 5 million Pokemon out there they should of stayed with the first 150 blah blah blah LOL SO RANDUM XD"

But I still cannot believe in the:"I didn't even know Pokémon battles had variable weather conditions.".

I actually laughed a few times at how a professional gaming magazine can type up an article like this.

NO. SUCH. THING. 99% of all gaming journalism and review is done by idiots without a bone of professionalism in their body.
Also, goddamn at his idiocy regarding Sewaddle. It's sew+swaddle, like swaddling cloth, because it is a baby bug that swaddles itself in leaves. Basically what this communicates is that GameInformer thinks Pokemon is for little children, and therefore gave this article to the person with the least knowledge of it.

Okay, we've raged about the idiots at gameinformer long enough. Let's go back to raging about the pokemon XD

I have a doubt whether to use Simisage or Sawsbuck.

Can someone help?

Lilligent is probably the best Grass type in-game despite the shallow offensive move-pool, mostly because it can get Sleep power, Leech Seed, and the rarely seen Butterfly Dance at low levels.

Lilligent is probably the best Grass type in-game despite the shallow offensive move-pool, mostly because it can get Sleep power, Leech Seed, and the rarely seen Butterfly Dance at low levels.
I sweep Cynthia 6-0, without losing a single bit of HP with Lilligant.
Butterfly Dance + Petal Dance = Yay!

Hmph

Gameinformer just makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Wow it's like they asked pokemon's biggest hater to analyze the pokemon. This isn't a pokemon review, it's a "let's hate on the new pokemon" session.

Brown has everything to do with winter! Many leaves turn brown in the winter....sheesh.

Considering that it's a grass type and its coat actually reflects the different colours vegetation take on throughout the year (though Spring isn't nearly that pink) it makes perfect sense that it would take on the colour of dead leaves.

Saw a link to a German fan-site on Filb that recently interviewed Masuda.

If I'm reading it right, he says that Haxorus was the first Pokemon developed for Black and White.

If I'm reading it right, he says that Haxorus was the first Pokemon developed for Black and White.

Whoa. Awesome. Give whoever designed him a raise.

Ive got theories about Kyurem

Kyurem was the husk of both Reshiram and Zekrom and was given life by Arceus but what if he ascended to a higher being neither darkness or light but of both, a neutral being?, this new forme being the result of that.

Kyurem's "Neutral Forme" would be activated by this "God Stone"(like a Griseous orb, given by Arceus to be the watcher of both worlds)and he gains a new personal ability when changed.

The Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt moves can be taught when Kyurem changes forme and if you have caught either Reshiram or Zekrom in their respective games.

This is an interesting fact. It would be even funnier if Stunfisk/Maggyo or Trubbish/Yabukuron is the first Pokémon to be developed.

Thanks for reading.

I know Bulbapedia has the Sugimori art up, but just so you know, Pokemon.co.jp updated their Pokedex to have all 646 revealed Pokemon. (Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect haven't been officially revealed, so they're not there yet.)

Back
Top Bottom