• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon dub season information potentially appears: Thirteenth season to begin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Pokémon dub season information potentially appears: Thirteenth season to begin May 22 with ...

A moderator at the Toonzone.net forums has posted information on the upcoming dub episodes of Pokémon airing in the month of May, including the title of the next season.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon dub season infomation potentially appears: Current seaso

This dub season will cover the final part of DP, finally.

4 years spent in a single region was enough. I wonder if the dub title spoils Ash's placement in the league, although probably not. :p

After 13 years you'd think they'd let him finally win.

Last edited:
Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon dub season infomation potentially appears: Current seaso

This dub season will cover the final part of DP, finally.

4 years spent in a single region was enough.

I am sick of Sinnoh. I miss Hoenn :( And even Johto xD May, Max, you know, just not Dawn -_-

It can never get better though. Ash's voice is so annoying. Its so raspy!

This is probably going to be confirmed true that we will be receiving a new season for the dub as the seasons have gone by 52 episodes for each of the seasons so far that we have had.

I pretty much predicted this as coming anyways as the whole Team Galactic arc ended a couple episodes back and "Galactic Battles" just doesn't fit anymore without the main villains. They could always bring a few members back, especially since Charon just suddenly disappeared in DP152 but it doesn't look like it will be happening anytime soon.

I am unsure about the title though, it seems a bit odd but it could fit I guess. Very interested in seeing the new theme for this new season, it should be new and exciting!

Sinnoh League Victors seriously effing implies something that shouldn't.

New Pokémon dub season infomation potentially appears: Thirteenth season to begin May

New Pokémon dub season infomation potentially appears: Thirteenth season to begin May 22 with ...

A moderator at the Toonzone.net forums has posted information on the next season of the dub, to be titled Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors, along with the titles of the season's first two episodes. This information was later confirmed by the MSN TV schedule.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New Pokémon dub season infomation potentially appears: Thirteenth season to begin

A whole season title dedicated to Ash's league adventures... I wonder if that means he wins?

Re: New Pokémon dub season infomation potentially appears: Thirteenth season to begin

Let's remember the last time they named a season after the regional league.

Ash didn't even get to it. Johto League Champions? Oh yeah. Filler filler filler filler filler.

Except this is going to be the last season of DP. So of course Ash will get to the league. And win. Obviously.

Ash didn't even get to it. Johto League Champions? Oh yeah. Filler filler filler filler filler.

Well this is the tail-end of Sinnoh, not the middle of Johto with all those fillers.

PUSA also came up with this title, they know more about the show than 4kids did.

Re: New Pokémon dub season information potentially appears: Thirteenth season to begi

I hope that TPCI will use more Japanese dub music and less English dub music or hopefully none. Of course, when it comes to a song being sung in Japanese, then they could English dub music but they should respect Pokemon by leaving the original music in the episode. Because it is what adds to most of the quality of the episode.

Last edited:

PUSA also came up with this title, they know more about the show than 4kids did.
They do? :confused:

How could Pokemon USA know more about the show than 4Kids? They've only been dubbing it for 4 years.

I am sick of Sinnoh. I miss Hoenn :( And even Johto xD May, Max, you know, just not Dawn -_-

It can never get better though. Ash's voice is so annoying. Its so raspy!
Indeed. Hoenn and Johto FTW!!

I couldn't agree with you more. =)

Last edited:

How could Pokemon USA know more about the show than 4Kids? They've only been dubbing it for 4 years.

Indeed. Hoenn and Johto FTW!!

I couldn't agree with you more. =)

Because... they're Pokémon. Unlike 4Kids who was just in it for the money, TPCi is... well, also in it for the money, but being that they're a subsidiary of the Pokémon Company, itself essentially an offshoot of Nintendo/Creatures/Game Freak... yeah, they know a lot more. Like what the difference between Poliwrath and Poliwhirl is, or the evolution chains of Arbok and Seviper, to name a few.

My only disappointment here is that we didn't go back to Johto, though. A year full of filler since Ash's last badge, they could've cut it down a lot, sent us to Johto, maybe not for the whole Battle Frontier, but at least to resolve Team Rocket and the Ho-Oh story...

Re: New Pokémon dub season information potentially appears: Thirteenth season to begi

"Year full of filler"? There's been very little filler in DP as a whole, and the post-7th gym stretch has been near completely devoid of it. 8 filler episodes between the 7th and 8th gym (with a total 40 episodes between the introduction of Suzuna and the introduction of Denji), 7 if you don't count the treasure chest episode. There's more to the series than gym battles.

I don't think that's what he means. They know more about the FUTURE of the show.

Last edited:

Yeah, I misunderstood his post. ^^;

The first time a Region gets 4 Seasons.
Pokemon can't have filler-episodes, 'cause the anime does not follow a manga-storyline.

My only disappointment here is that we didn't go back to Johto, though. A year full of filler since Ash's last badge, they could've cut it down a lot, sent us to Johto, maybe not for the whole Battle Frontier, but at least to resolve Team Rocket and the Ho-Oh story...

Ho-oh should have been in Movie 13, but aside from that there was no reason to trek back to Johto.

I knew they would never go back there to be honest.

You know, I'm starting to wonder that the reason why the new season of Pokemon isn't airing on May 22nd is because TPCI maybe making some minor changes to the show. Possibly lowering the use of English dub music and using the Japanese BGM more =]. Whatever the case is, I am pumped for this season!!!!!!!

The name is a huge spoiler itself.

kidding. But you seriously would think that those writers would let Ash win after a while.
Maybe they have a bias against Ash...no...that's not possible. He's the show's lead.

But it's sad Sinnoh will be coming to an end soon, even in the dub. It's my favorite regions so far. And Dawn is my favorite character. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom