• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

New Pokemon! (for Realz, Yo!)

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

This is from an official merchandise page, so....REAL!

Anyway, it seems we have a Chansey pre-evo in pants (about time) and some Cat thing...

Cheers to the Freeze
Reaction score
o_O The cat's got a boomerang-shaped head.

>.> And the chancy-prevo looks like something Mario gave birth to or something with those pants.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Remeber, this isn't the Sugimori art, so they look a little weird...

The cat has attitude though..

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
Yeah, needs better art. The cat looks like art from Trozei. Dialga is awesome on there, though, it's like "Raaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!"

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Crazy Theory!

Teh cat is siamese it seems, and it shaped like a moon.

Perhaps it is like Yang, and we will have a Yin cat as well?

Dark Mewtwo
Reaction score
We shouldn't have linked to Pokémon's DreamStar a month ago on Filb.de -_- Then you guys would probably not know about their BBS -_-

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
^^^^
Why?

Anyway, I hereby dub the Chansey pre-evo Chantalones.

Someone check the trademark site...

Last edited:
Dark Mewtwo
Reaction score
If you don't, from where did you get that image then?

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
It was on Pokejungle, who got it from the Blue Sky blog.

TSEER!
Reaction score
That Cat's pretty neat. It's head reminds me of Kabutops and a Boomerang for some reason.

Chansey prevo must die. NOW.

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
Oh God. Someone kill that horrible cat thing. PLEASE. ;_;

And another pre-evo. I'm tired of pointless baby pokemon, no matter how cute they are.

That said, I'm not sure if this is real. After all the fakes going around, I'm wary of things posted in non-official sites.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
These are real, that doesn't mean anything.

These are in a different style then Sugimori.

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
Even if it is not Sugimori's art, Hikizaru's eyes should be the colour they are supposed to be.

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Hikozaru's eyes ARE blue...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Their a much darker blue in other pictures though.

But hey, Gligar is dark purple in the Sugimori pic, but look at the Anime version.

Pie

Dead Again
Reaction score
I'm not skeptic about this being fake for once. That'd be a lot of doctoring for someone to do - and if they did such, I'd think we'd pick up more telltale signs than Hikozaru's eye color. And it'd require doing what appears to be a new picture of Dialga - have we ever seen it twist its head around and roar like that?

If this is a fake, someone's got way too much time and talent on their hands. I'm going to say this is real.