• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokemon! (for Realz, Yo!)

It's also on the japanese version of like Amazon.

And I doubt they would post a fake merchandies up.

We shouldn't have linked to Pokémon's DreamStar a month ago on Filb.de -_- Then you guys would probably not know about their BBS -_-

Isn't that somewhat counter productive? Shouldnt we be exchanging information with fans on boards like this?

It's good to see new pokemon. The one on the left looks like a baby form Chansey.

^^^
Agreed, hiding stuff never helps the fandom.

Well, I meant it is on a site simmilar to Amazon, a online store.

Which probably wouldn't be selling a fake, photoshopped image...now would it?

Provided they are real... I'm going to reserve judgment on the cat until I see Sugimori art of it. I think it kinda looks cute, though. Sort of. A little.

The baby Chansey thing, however, looks positively hideous. :dead: I'd expect a baby Chansey to be, ya'know, CUTE or something.

I personally think the whole Chansey line is hideous anyway.

I like both of them, actually. In fact, I think I like the baby Chansey more than the cat - the cat, while not necessarily bad, has an eyebrow-quirking design to say the least.

... ^_^;;

yeah... those designs are interesting... I wish the calendar was out now though, It'd have more DP pokemon. Hey I should start a rumour that because of this there is a good chance that there is 365 new pokemon in Daimond and Pearl! Good idea huh? ;-)

---
I guess I should say something constructive though, I don't think its fake because the design looks like the same anime/cheap art style as last year. It also says Pokemon Daily Calendar on the bottom... but who knows..

Also, did we need a Chancey Pre-Evo! What does it have... a bandaid attack in which it pulls it out of its pants and cures/slows status effects?

I sense Wynaut syndrome. That this pre-evo will make Blissey even more uber.

I'm still skeptical. I'm not in the mood to try to point out flaws, nor am I qualified to. My skepticism is purely aesthetic. Plainly put, that pot thingy is the scariest thing since Mayley.
I will say no more.

I can agree, they are a little odd.

But I think the big authentic factor is it was on an official online store, and not Ebay or something/

Aww, what a cute kitty...

Who wants to bet the TG boss has one in the anime?

Most likely...

Some people were suggesting a Eevee evo....

Blue kitty looks more like it might be a Delcatty evo...

...we got a new Cat Pokemon, but sadly, still no Meowth pre-evolution... sniff.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom