• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokemon! (for Realz, Yo!)

Could be. Looks more Skitty or Delcatty than Eevee, especially with the fluffy thing on its tail. Eevee resembles a fox more than a cat, anyway. (And God I hope it's a branch/Delcatty evo- looks like someone crossed Persian and Delcatty DNA, really.)

Not to get off topic or start another debate, but shame May's (probably) leaving. It'd be interesting to see what she could do with one of those in contests...

As much as I like cats, I simply don't find anything about this one
that fits my taste. Maybe it's because it seems to carry this evil glare
that's giving me bad vibes or maybe it's that springy tail. I don't hate it
it's just ... odd.

And for that Chansey prevo, I thought many people before were looking forward
to something that explains Chansey's egg. In this way, the Chansey that
hatches is not a human sized ball right out of the pouch and more realistically,
we have this baby pokemon that appears more rational for the real world.

However, I may be confusing this with the Kangaskan baby. [who knows,
since we have this Chansey pre-evolution, Kangaskan is logically bound to
follow right?]

As much as I like cats, I simply don't find anything about this one
that fits my taste. Maybe it's because it seems to carry this evil glare
that's giving me bad vibes or maybe it's that springy tail. I don't hate it
it's just ... odd.
Persian has an evil glare, too.

And the springy tail is cute.

Long story short, I like.

I checked on Pokeani, and the general consensus is it's real, as the site it was on is pretty reliable.

They seem to think the Chansey evo is ugly as well. XD

I think Baby Chansey is going to be the new Togepi, in terms of web gags. Remember the Togepi in a frying pan photoedits? Yeah. Note the wok-looking bottom half of that thing.

The baby Chansey's interesting. I think it's cute, except for the pants-things it's wearing. I really like the cat. It looks like it might be dark-type.

Could be.

Something about it really does scream "psychic", and cats are considered psychic by some owners anyway, so it'd be fitting.

Just speculation. But it looks VERY similar in a multitude of ways to both... the ears and tail remind me a lot of Delcatty.

...not really...

Looks more like a Siamese Cat.

I just don't really like the tail on the cat. The Chansey pre-evo isn't that bad. the pants seem wierd. It reminds me of that Digimon from the 4th season.

I donno, I still think the Cat looks like it might be a Flying Type, its got a fluffy whilte tipped tail which looks like a whirlwind/tornado design... Could be looking much into that tho.

I'm pretty sure they're both normal types considering there's a sheet of stickers going around with new pokemon categorized by types, of course they could both have secondary types but that's unlikely since MOST normal types do not have secondary types (except flying, Girafarig is sort of an anomaly)

o.0 a Baby Chansey? That is just... unatural...

Another Cat Pokémon, it looks pretty cool. I'd wager that it's a stand alone.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom